An open secret...Hollywood culture of pedophilia expose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I do feel a bit sorry for Berkely with Showgirls, I think its clear the whole thing was like Starship Troopers intended as a bit of a piss take of the kind of sex thrillers Hollywood was releasing in the late 80's and early 90's yet I'm guessing a lot of the cast weren't really in on that and didn't realise how ridiculas they were going to look. I think it was noticble though that her career was killed stone dead yet Casper Van Dean's was not whilst looking arguably just as silly as a dumb space Nazi.

Starship Troopers is a cult classic. Its a brilliant satire that critics at the time didn't realize was satire. It's the reason anyone even knows who Casper Van Dien is in the first place. He hasnt really done anything after that and also wasn't a child actor so weird comparison to make.

I had seen it awhile back but what really fucked me up was Corey from Boy Meets World came out and was probaby molested (or did some molesting himself now that he's grown). It blew my mind. I watched boy meets world everyday as a kid.

WARNING: While it is pg13, this is not for faint of heart. Documentary interviews a lot of former child stars, parents and gives insight into how the industry takes kids and breaks them.

No network wanted to air it, so it was released for free online, until October 31st.

Here is the back up vimeo link in case YouTube takes it down. For some reason, its not embeddable. You'll have to go to vimeo.

Leave it to beaver boys we're odd irl

Facts of life girls were kinda train wrecks too

Don't believe this is true at all. Leave it to Beaver guys were all normal -- although the dad (Ward) was apparently a grade A dick.

Facts of Life Girls are all fine and lifelong friends.

corey feldman and these other victims just need to man the fuck up and start dropping names. the country will be at their back with full support.

the only thing saying silent does is harm other kids.

Agreed.

@Jack Handy jr I stopped in to say the Olson twins are not just "a little bit weird", they are full on Witch or possibly Vampire at this point.

olsen-twins.jpg

I had seen it awhile back but what really fucked me up was Corey from Boy Meets World came out and was probaby molested (or did some molesting himself now that he's grown). It blew my mind. I watched boy meets world everyday as a kid.
You're talking about seeing him in the documentary as that house where the parties happen right?

Yeah I wasn't expecting to see him. Marc Collins Rector puts his hand on his ass and calls him honey or baby or something like that right on camera, and he was talking with another child actor about going to several parties at the place. Seems very likely he was abused.

Someone is running a similar thread in the 'Mayberry Lounge'.

dont you know we are supposed to wait a few decades until we pretend we didn't know this was happening? noob

This is a doc about the culture of child hood actors and what they're subjected to to attain fortune and success in Hollywood. Corey Feldman stated that Corey haim was actually raped on the set of one of their movies.

When I was a kid there was a super popular show called saved by the bell. As I've seen their lives play out after the show I oft wondered why seemingly all of them went insane except zach

Lisa turtle is certifiable

Screech is a long prison term waiting to happen

Jessie...I don't know what happened to Jessie after showgirls

Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly

But with the revelation of how off the fucking hook Harvey Weinstein was I don't think it's a stretch to believe every thing Corey Feldman is saying is accurate..he just won't name names of predators

The Olsen twins are kinda creepy

Leave it to beaver boys we're odd irl

Brady bunch kids were irl disasters

Facts of life girls were kinda train wrecks too

Webster turned out odd

Different strokes all three of them ended badly

I know I'm forgetting a lot but I think it's safe to say that if you're actively trying to shop your kid to Hollywood for tv or movies or even commercials you're doing them a grave dissservise and ironically enough especially if they "hit it big"

Thoughts?

Source?

These days, every cuck and beta is a victim. Women are jumping off the dick when thin and attractive, then, crying when fat as fuck, and seeking a pity party thereafter.

My patience is on empty. I don't really care to hear people victimizing themselves.

Someone is running a similar thread in the 'Mayberry Lounge'.

Thanks man, would never have known as I dont read that subforum. I figured war room was a better place for topics such as this, as mayberry seems like a lighthearted forum.

it's fucked up how demented people like that can seem normal in most settings and be professionally successful.

You're talking about seeing him in the documentary as that house where the parties happen right?

Yeah I wasn't expecting to see him. Marc Collins Rector puts his hand on his ass and calls him honey or baby or something like that right on camera, and he was talking with another child actor about going to several parties at the place. Seems very likely he was abused.
Yup. It's pretty crazy seeing it as a 90's kid. Corey Mathews! CMon bro!!

Fun fact. Steve Bannon actually worked with Marc Rector on some gaming stuff and probaby knew about his pedo ways back then too. It's all crazy.

I figured war room was a better place for topics such as this, as mayberry seems like a lighthearted forum.

Agreed. You get more intellectuals in 'The War Room'. No offence to anyone, but some of the threads on 'Mayberry Lounge' are some of the most stupid shit I've read. Moderators also move the threads around between one and the other.

How about Weinstein's creepy fuck friend Quentin Tarantino?

Does anybody believe this scary looking fucker hasn't been doing the same fucking thing?

harvey-weinstein-quentin-tarantino1.jpg

58088862.jpg

quentin-tarantino-harvey-weinstein.jpg
Tarantino is a closeted cross dresser :eek::eek::eek:gyt. He left many hints in his movies over the years. He's into black men.

The veneer of civility within these institutions are being exposed, the almighty catholic church, now Hollywood, next the politicians.

And behind the false veneer we find the most evil forms of human behaviour, rampant pedophilia and abuse. Jimmy Savile was able to go to his death bed a free man, after raping 100s of children, some as young as 2 years old, a necrophiliac and incestual, probably a satanist as well. He was protected by politicians, Media networks and other celebrities.

The worst part is that nothing will happen, nothing will change. Because people won't stand up to these people. Because people still trust their politicians and celebrities and believe them to be altruistic, "We're the good guys remember, we're part of the free world, that stuff doesn't happen to us."

Meanwhile kids continue to be abused because people care more about the latest Trump tweet and identity politics than looking at the ugly truth within these institutions that they hold in such high regard. The men in this society will do nothing because they are weak and scared, and 1000s more monsters like Jimmy Savilles will die free men.

saville-370439.jpg

How BBC star Jimmy Savile allegedly got away with abusing 500 children and sex with dead bodies - The Washington Post

Hollywood has too much to lose by allowing the institution to be totally dismantled. It's why they'll sacrifice Harvey and a few others but not much else and the media will collude with them to mitigate the fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back