An open secret...Hollywood culture of pedophilia expose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a doc about the culture of child hood actors and what they're subjected to to attain fortune and success in Hollywood. Corey Feldman stated that Corey haim was actually raped on the set of one of their movies.

When I was a kid there was a super popular show called saved by the bell. As I've seen their lives play out after the show I oft wondered why seemingly all of them went insane except zach

Lisa turtle is certifiable

Screech is a long prison term waiting to happen

Jessie...I don't know what happened to Jessie after showgirls

Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly

But with the revelation of how off the fucking hook Harvey Weinstein was I don't think it's a stretch to believe every thing Corey Feldman is saying is accurate..he just won't name names of predators

The Olsen twins are kinda creepy

Leave it to beaver boys we're odd irl

Brady bunch kids were irl disasters

Facts of life girls were kinda train wrecks too

Webster turned out odd

Different strokes all three of them ended badly

I know I'm forgetting a lot but I think it's safe to say that if you're actively trying to shop your kid to Hollywood for tv or movies or even commercials you're doing them a grave dissservise and ironically enough especially if they "hit it big"

Thoughts?

This thread is a 4/10 but still 3 points above your “20 things a man must know” thread.

Solid work bro

<mma4>

This is a doc about the culture of child hood actors and what they're subjected to to attain fortune and success in Hollywood. Corey Feldman stated that Corey haim was actually raped on the set of one of their movies.

When I was a kid there was a super popular show called saved by the bell. As I've seen their lives play out after the show I oft wondered why seemingly all of them went insane except zach

Lisa turtle is certifiable

Screech is a long prison term waiting to happen

Jessie...I don't know what happened to Jessie after showgirls

Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly

But with the revelation of how off the fucking hook Harvey Weinstein was I don't think it's a stretch to believe every thing Corey Feldman is saying is accurate..he just won't name names of predators

The Olsen twins are kinda creepy

Leave it to beaver boys we're odd irl

Brady bunch kids were irl disasters

Facts of life girls were kinda train wrecks too

Webster turned out odd

Different strokes all three of them ended badly

I know I'm forgetting a lot but I think it's safe to say that if you're actively trying to shop your kid to Hollywood for tv or movies or even commercials you're doing them a grave dissservise and ironically enough especially if they "hit it big"

Thoughts?

I believe there is a Hollywood pedophile ring, but much of what you're describing here can be written off as bad parenting, being forced to grow up faster than a child should, drugs, parties, failed post-child careers that come with all sorts of baggage, etc.

Kelly had a decent career, she was on Beverly Hills 90210 and had a couple of movies.
Showgirls killed Jessie's career; the writer/ director even admitted that he is to blame for that.

I haven't seen the documentary yet. I wanted to, it showed up in recommended on YouTube, but when I clicked on it, it had already been taken down. I kinda feel like I can't really comment in depth until I see it.

The impression I've gotten so far is that there are a lot of gay parties in Hollywood where younger boys are available. I guess more teenagers than prepubescent, so technically not pedophilia, but rather pederasty. Disgusting either way. Milo sort of alluded to this when talking about gay parties he went to in Hollywood as a younger man (although in his 20s, not a kid).

It doesn't seem to be as widespread on the heterosexual side. Much more Harvey Weinstein types preying on women than kid fiddlers. So if you're just an average person working in Hollywood who's hetero, it probably doesn't seem like you're surrounded by pedos or anything. I think the conspiracy theories overstate this shit to a large extent. They also mislabel people as such. Like I keep seeing people label Weinstein as a "pedophile" for some reason. Clearly he is not. I guess words don't mean anything anymore. Sad!

Give a kid fame and money, tell them it's essentially a result of popularity, and when 25 hits and the spotlight is gone, they will be a fucked up adult. Sexual assault isn't even needed.

Is it likely an industry based on selling kids by how they look is loaded with sexual predators? Of course. But the troubles of child actors can be attributed to many things that aren't sexual assault.

Has Corey Haim ever said himself that he was sexually abused? Because if not it’s really shitty of Feldman to share that personal information. It’s not his to share /:

Has Corey Haim ever said himself that he was sexually abused? Because if not it’s really shitty of Feldman to share that personal information. It’s not his to share /:

The guy who committed sucide? Nah he hasn't said much of anything in awhile.

I believe there is a Hollywood pedophile ring, but much of what you're describing here can be written off as bad parenting, being forced to grow up faster than a child should, drugs, parties, failed post-child careers that come with all sorts of baggage, etc.

Kelly had a decent career, she was on Beverly Hills 90210 and had a couple of movies.
Showgirls killed Jessie's career; the writer/ director even admitted that he is to blame for that.

Whenever you have a lot of power I think you have the potential for abuse and potentially organised abuse to devolp. Whilst I think Hollywood needs a light cast on it equally I think its been obvious that her in the UK(where we had our "Weinstein" a few years ago with Jimmy Saville) entertainment figures have become easy targets whilst investigations into politicians being involved in abuse have largely faltered.

Honestly I do feel a bit sorry for Berkely with Showgirls, I think its clear the whole thing was like Starship Troopers intended as a bit of a piss take of the kind of sex thrillers Hollywood was releasing in the late 80's and early 90's yet I'm guessing a lot of the cast weren't really in on that and didn't realise how ridiculas they were going to look. I think it was noticble though that her career was killed stone dead yet Casper Van Dean's was not whilst looking arguably just as silly as a dumb space Nazi.

I have my doubts any actual abuse happened in a film like that though, again to me there seems to be a pattern that the worse abusers are often involved in the most inoffensive content, probably because its easier to hide it were as if you putting out racey material more attension will be paid to you.

Michael Jackson tarnished Macaulay Culkins buttocks

Supposedly - chchmona

corey feldman and these other victims just need to man the fuck up and start dropping names. the country will be at their back with full support.

the only thing saying silent does is harm other kids.

Anyone remember the Bob Saget roast and one dude said all this pedo shit bout Saget and the Olsen twins?

Probs abit of sense to it now, but to air that on a roast guised as jokes is risky as fuck.

Hollywood is a sick place. But it's everywhere...churches, schools etc. our laws seem to have been written by pedos.

Hollywood is a cesspool of evil self-indulgence.

I'm not shocked that it seems to be imploding at the moment. Can't wait to see that culture completely unravel.

on the 2 coreys show,he admitted that he'd been assaulted,but wouldn't give a name.

While I think it does happen...most child actors are bad actors. Plain and simple. No adult talent and the stigma of being a child star are why most of them go crazy in later years.

You aren’t providing any evidence other than the fact some child actors are strange. So your correlation is strange behavior must be the result of pedophilia. Then every musician must have been raped or molested as a kid bc they are strange too. Same with every adult I meet that’s strange.

I mean come on, people need to stop talking like this.its dangerous, intellectually lazy and corrupts you more than anything when you go around accusing everyone from a place as being a pedophile.

The Harvey Weinstein thing is different.casting couch and female harassment stories have been around since the start of Hollywood.its sick and I’m glad that piece of shit was outed, but this is rather creepy that people take this and now jump to pedophile accusations with no evidence and no basis other than to score cheap political points.

And I know you didn’t think of this yourself.either you are a trolled paid to do it or you heard it on Alex Jones or something and now repeating it. But spreading gossip is horrible thing, and if you are going to point the finger at people and accuse them, you should be tucking sure of what you are doing.

I’m sure some mouth breathers will twist what I’m saying, but it’s something that needed to be said.

Anyone remember the Bob Saget roast and one dude said all this pedo shit bout Saget and the Olsen twins?

Probs abit of sense to it now, but to air that on a roast guised as jokes is risky as fuck.

Saget used to joke about sex with the kids on the show in his standup years later. I am inclined to think he's just got a dirty mind and a sense of humor that wallows in the gutter, but if he actually did do something, talk about hiding in plain sight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back