An interesting interview

@cottagecheesefan how come youre not sticking up for your girlfriend in this thread anymore.

If i were you id be really upset theres a couple more guys taking shots at him

We all know moz and he’s legit, no reason to have at him.

The other guy doesn’t want anyone to know who he is so uses proxies and a new name like a bitch.

So stupid shit you type on a public forum is your own personal business now huh?

Makes about as much sense as everything else you drool onto your keyboard you slack jawed retard.

Keep it up! At least all your stupid is confined to one thread this way.
tenor.gif

You guys are the only friends I've ever had.

You like to dish out, but can't dish in.
I'm just slapping you around a bit and you go nuts, lol.

Used to jerk off to your mother, so that statement couldn't be further away from the truth.

You jerk off to dead people?

What I said is all truth, what you do is pretend to be the big man, do everything you can to hide your identity and then call people out who do the opposite. Keyboard warrior has as its explanation - proncely someone who has 3+ proxies to hide from everyone but thinks he is king sausage when talking to anyone else. Grow up and or fuck off.

I don't even know what proxies exactly are, lol.
You can pretend you don’t but you do use proxies and you know for sure what they are used for.

If you want to wander into my online life saying I’m gay and addiction is lolz that’s your call. But anybody with a brain here knows you don’t want people to know who you are and are using ways to hide yourself. You also keep acting like a fucking idiot and pretending that if anyone makes an early fighter as an atg you so lolz omg u r teh stoopid, he iznt even on dem tapeses lmagao roflcopter.

Nice how you memorize everything, I can't even renember half of it, lol.
Either you have a good memory or not much is going on in your life.
I have a very good memory and my life is fantastic at the moment, thanks for not asking. I’m sorry but I’ve got better things to be doing than argue on a forum. Younger ladies are fun bro, try dating sometime x

Tyson plays a role now cause it sells. The inbred buffoons claiming otherwise can't handle that he's become successful again.

Having heard Mike recently he's sounding pretty punchy. It's sad to see the decline but I guess that comes with the territory of being an ex HW prize fighter.

Having heard Mike recently he's sounding pretty punchy. It's sad to see the decline but I guess that comes with the territory of being an ex HW prize fighter.

I saw his show a few years ago and he sounded fine.

I saw his show a few years ago and he sounded fine.

Here you go, recent interview where Mike says Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world today. He sounds pretty punchy to me.

We all know moz and he’s legit, no reason to have at him.

The other guy doesn’t want anyone to know who he is so uses proxies and a new name like a bitch.

Ya i was playing with Moz...shit man this thread has me 2nd guessing my self on who is sensitive and shit.

Back