An interesting interview

Its funny because i didnt come in here and insult anyone, I was just surprised that someone would think mike was sharp. I mean i like mike but ive never heard him be described in that way. TS just got offended and i was wrecking him a new one so expired cottage cheese thought it was cunty lol

Removing the "King" from your nickname would suit you better.

Last edited:
Bro get off your boyfriends dick already. Sorry youre so sensitive...keep it moving weirdo.

Its true though, being intellectual and smart are two different things. Being mentally healthy and be able to talk intelligently (which is what I basically meant with sharp) is again something different. I wasnt saying Mike Tyson is Stephen Hawking. Are you nuts?

I'm not sure though why you pretend that you're interested in lingustics, when its pretty clear that you tried to troll and sabotage the thread from the get go. No?

Its funny because i didnt come in here and insult anyone, I was just surprised that someone would think mike was sharp. I mean i like mike but ive never heard him be described in that way. TS just got offended and i was wrecking him a new one so expired cottage cheese thought it was cunty lol
Notice I didn’t troll you. I knew who was back and all of us did really. You haven’t upset anyone and if people are reporting you they can fuck off.

If you don’t want to drag a non boxing forum to someone who doesn’t understand the sense of humor here keep it on the fairway.

Peace.

Notice I didn’t troll you. I knew who was back and all of us did really. You haven’t upset anyone and if people are reporting you they can fuck off.

If you don’t want to drag a non boxing forum to someone who doesn’t understand the sense of humor here keep it on the fairway.

Peace.

I like when you troll me sunfish, ill troll you back so hard(I said that in my most flamboyant gay voice)

Its true though, being intellectual and smart are two different things. Being mentally healthy and be able to talk intelligently (which is what I basically meant with sharp) is again something different. I wasnt saying Mike Tyson is Stephen Hawking. Are you nuts?

I'm not sure though why you pretend that you're interested in lingustics, when its pretty clear that you tried to troll and sabotage the thread from the get go. No?

Bro you sidetracked your own thread by throwing insults when there didnt need to be none. Grow a pair of balls and man the fuck up. you must be a millennial

Bro you sidetracked your own thread by throwing insults when there didnt need to be none. Grow a pair of balls and man the fuck up. you must be a millennial

You're right, I should've gone for rule no 1 "dont feed the trolls" and just ignored you. You look at Mike Tyson as a stupid guy, thats fine with me.

With that being said, I'm still going to find out where you live and decapitate you.

You're right, I should've gone for rule no 1 "dont feed the trolls" and just ignored you. You look at Mike Tyson as a stupid guy, thats fine with me.

With that being said, I'm still going to find out where you live and decapitate you.

I didnt troll you. I questioned your use of the word "sharp" and you cried like a girl.

How about one of you guys pretend to be an adult and just walk away from this idiotic nonsense thread?

How about you mind your own business, fucktwit.

So stupid shit you type on a public forum is your own personal business now huh?

Makes about as much sense as everything else you drool onto your keyboard you slack jawed retard.

Keep it up! At least all your stupid is confined to one thread this way.

So stupid shit you type on a public forum is your own personal business now huh?

Makes about as much sense as everything else you drool onto your keyboard you slack jawed retard.

Duh, have you considered anger management counseling? The money you earn with your investment advisor job may enable you a big house and a good car, but it proves to be counterproductive for your mental condition. Worst case scenario is that you walk out with burn out syndrome and lose everything, ending up on the street.

Remember the dude you are talking to asks you to tell personal things and then goes roflcopter on them if you reply. Maybe not top of the class.

Remember the dude you are talking to asks you to tell personal things and then goes roflcopter on them if you reply. Maybe not top of the class.

Lol, it was you who admitted being an addict. I merely asked what you're addicted to.

Could've guessed it myself, btw.

Lol, it was you who admitted being an addict. I merely asked what you're addicted to.

Could've guessed it myself, btw.
If you are an expert on guessing addicts years after the event you would be a multi millionaire and be on tv not on a boxing forum. On any level I’d back myself on an iq style test against you, you troll and go personal. im happy knowing what I know and that you think acting a hard man on the Internet makes your dick tingle.

Give me another random personal insult? It’s been days.

damn you, damn you all to hell.

Back