An Embarrassment to Jiu-Jitsu

Meh, don't see what the issue is. The guy wants to be a pro wrestler.

- I challenge you to a match, T.s.
I can carrie you and make you look good.

WWE-Icon-Series-Macho-Man-Randy-Savage-Statue-012.jpg

I had a bizarre dream recently that I got in a fight with Macho Man Randy Savage and choked him unconscious, and it took an inordinate amount of time for him to go out. True story.

A guy named Jack Gallagher in WWE now is a purple belt under John Kavanagh and has had mma fights.

Is normal

I had a bizarre dream recently that I got in a fight with Macho Man Randy Savage and choked him unconscious, and it took an inordinate amount of time for him to go out. True story.

Hulk Hogan once choked out Richard Belzer on TV.

Hogan vs some bjj heavyweight at ADCC would draw money BROTHER
<34><34><34>

<34><34><34>

I've seen this one before. Hogan with the gullotine.

Mr T.
-He's alright he just sleepin.

Hogan just let that dude drop.

Mr T.

Hogan shitting on him with the line about how he must be in terrible physical condition to have gotten choked out so fast is awesome.

Mr T.

Hogan Vs Steven Segal in UFC would break all buy rates ever, for the rest of time.

Hogan via first round guillotine, followed by a leg drop BROTHER

Hogan Vs Steven Segal in UFC would break all buy rates ever, for the rest of time.

Hogan via first round guillotine, followed by a leg drop BROTHER

- Prime Hogan vs Steven Seagal..
Called by JR and Booker T.

- I posted this clip on the pro-wrestling forum a year or so ago.
Loved what Hogan did there. Wish more wrestlers worked stiff with those annoying celebrities.

The only cool celebrities where Hugh Jackman and Stephen Amell.

- I used to like you before reading this.:mad:
Why someone would choke the Macho one?

Lol. Macho Man was one of my favorites. I remember at the time Macho Man passed away that crazy religious nut was saying the world was going to end. I remember the memes going out how Macho Man died and stopped the apocalypse.

macho+man+stops+rapture.jpg

RIP Macho Man.

Lol. Macho Man was one of my favorites. I remember at the time Macho Man passed away that crazy religious nut was saying the world was going to end. I remember the memes going out how Macho Man died and stopped the apocalypse.

macho+man+stops+rapture.jpg

RIP Macho Man.

Macho man did stop the Apocalypse. True story.

Back