An anonymous poll to the UFC roster: Have you ever used illegal PEDs.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What do think the result would be?

100% would lie

Jones is clean. He said so on polygraph, good enough for me.

Book it Dana. Jones v. Daniel 3 after No Time is smothered and jailed in Florida.

Even anonymous polls are fraught with dishonest answers.

Only ones I'm sure don't are BJ and the Diaz's.

The rest? who knows.

Diaz.jpg

Truthfully answered 100%

Actual answer 5%

I think TS meant the UFC roster, not ‘doggers
Well I'm Dan Hardy... I'm sure 90% of sherdog have fight in the UFC at some stage.

Should be a successful thread with all their confessions and stuff...

I think i'm honestly the only one of my friends who never have. They are all into lifting though and im into fighting im already pretty big, so dont wanna bulk anymore, it slows me down. I also Don't know enough about them to see what would work for my needs. My friends all just wanna be massive and strong. They all say i should just use growth hormone as it helps tighten your muscles and helps increase strength but not size.

I also just dont wanna get into them and not wanna stop. I know few people who have died in there late 30's and early 40's through taking too many steroids and i wanna live to see my kids grow up. Thats my honest answer.

Well I'm Dan Hardy... I'm sure 90% of sherdog have fight in the UFC at some stage.

Should be a successful thread with all their confessions and stuff...
really hoping you do decide to come back, Dan

and at LW

I did steroids in college * and take trt now.

It is probably pretty common but I'm sure depends on availability, lifestyle, location, background etc.

* one very very effective cycle of test cyponate and one completely half assed cycle of dbol. I was 19 for the test cycle and gained a legit 30+ pounds of muscle, it was insane.

Last edited:
90 out of 100 (90%) will admit to have used PEDs 80% of the time, i´m 100% sure of that

Back