Amy Schumers heavily photoshopped new movie cover

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just looking for a new movie and I saw Snatched with Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn. I was like hmm did Schumer lose weight? She doesn't look too bad on the cover. Goldie Hawn looks like shes 40. What?

MV5BZTI5NWY1YTQtODYxMi00M2VmLTgzNDQtMGM3NWU5YjViNDE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SX500_SY999_.jpg

Then I say to myself no way this is true, so I go look up some recent pics.

1494834356541.jpg

Goldie-Hawn-Amy-Schumer-attend-the-premiere-of-their-film-Snatched-in-Los-Angeles_1_1.jpg

I admit I'd prolly suck those Schumer titties but holy crap could you photoshop the movie cover any worse? Goldie Hawn is like 70 and you made her look in her 30s or early 40s
Any other example you guys can show?

I don't know if I should call her Panda Rousey or Down Syndrome Barbie

Seems kinda weird when her message besides shit comedy is self acceptance etc. Kinda sends a weird message to her fans that were enjoying her being proud of being half a chunk

Why do people continue to make threads about her?

I love Amy Schumer and would gladly plow her arsehole while she performed her standup in front of thousands of sjw feminists that call her brave.

Every single movie poster thats ever been made about every single movie in the history of the world
But other than that, no

I was just looking for a new movie and I saw Snatched with Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn. I was like hmm did Schumer lose weight? She doesn't look too bad on the cover. Goldie Hawn looks like shes 40. What?

MV5BZTI5NWY1YTQtODYxMi00M2VmLTgzNDQtMGM3NWU5YjViNDE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SX500_SY999_.jpg

Then I say to myself no way this is true, so I go look up some recent pics.

1494834356541.jpg

Goldie-Hawn-Amy-Schumer-attend-the-premiere-of-their-film-Snatched-in-Los-Angeles_1_1.jpg

I admit I'd prolly suck those Schumer titties but holy crap could you photoshop the movie cover any worse? Goldie Hawn is like 70 and you made her look in her 30s or early 40s

Wait, are you saying that actors and actresses play in movies and change their appearances for the role? How dare they!

Wait, are you saying that actors and actresses play in movies and change their appearances for the role? How dare they!

No im saying the cover is photoshopped to shit. They cut Goldie Hawns age in 1/2 and Schumers weight in 1/2

It's weird for them to try and make her hot, her whole "appeal" is supposed to be that's shes ugly and fat.

No im saying the cover is photoshopped to shit. They cut Goldie Hawns age in 1/2 and Schumers weight in 1/2

Now I'll never actually sit down and watch this movie, but I found a good side profile still of Amy from the movie and she looks rather thin in it. She probably gained the weight back after shooting.

snatched0002.jpg

I'm not sure how Goldie actually looks in the movie though.

Now I'll never actually sit down and watch this movie, but I found a good side profile still of Amy from the movie and she looks rather thin in it. She probably gained the weight back after shooting.

snatched0002.jpg

I'm not sure how Goldie actually looks in the movie though.

Im just going to say it. I would bang. That may be a deceptive angle since shes mostly sideways in the pic but still, shes that smooth faced fatty guys have always wanted to bang just to see what its like.

Maybe im speaking for myself haha

IS that really heavily photoshopped. Its not like she looks any better there than she usually does. Plus just because she is fat and ugly doesnt mean she is not capable of losing weight.

Stop the hate.

ok the goldie hawn photoshop is a diff story. I didnt know she was still alive tbh

Im just going to say it. I would bang. That may be a deceptive angle since shes mostly sideways in the pic but still, shes that smooth faced fatty guys have always wanted to bang just to see what its like.

Maybe im speaking for myself haha

You're not alone bro. Shit I'll take sloppy seconds

Any man that would fuck schumer should be immediately euthanized.

Call me back when they photoshop her face so she doesn't look like a cabbage patch doll.

Amy looks like she would be fun if she could shut the fuck up.

Back