Amy Schumer will star in Sony’s live-action Barbie movie (Update: Amy Schumer Exits, Post #151)

Didn't she learn anything from Paul Feig? You need to double down on that shit, call everyone a misogynist and pre-emptively force everyone to give Barbie good reviews.
I think she knows about double downs bro.

upload_2017-3-24_18-1-56.jpeg

Don't be sad guys. This is a victory for you. You're one step closer to slaying your white whale.

We just need Holly Holm to kick her in the face, and the beast will have been vanquished.

moby_1343990249.jpg

That's why I gotta really stress how important diet is. Exercise only gets you partway there, ladies. We can do this!
As a skinny little kid I have fat armpits and a bird chest. So ashamed of the fat pits I was. Then I grew up and got buff and my parents asked me if I was on the roids.

They should just go back in time and cast young Holly Holm
8WUVJn3.jpg

lol, glad to see someone got the reference

Why do you keep posting this trashbag's video? Is she your statutory rape of the month or something?

Oh, gawd, you are one of them fucking perverts, well here is her message to you

My puppy would eat him for breakie.

After eating all the peanut butter off your hairy smelly taint you think your mutt has the appetite for a seven course fucking meal?

lol, glad to see someone got the reference

Oh, gawd, you are one of them fucking perverts, well here is her message to you

After eating all the peanut butter off your hairy smelly taint you think your mutt has the appetite for a seven course fucking meal?

Yeah, this response is exactly as trashy as I would expect.

You think you are hurting me, you little hater? Do ya??

^ I hope you learn something from this video.

Hahahhaa that vid is awesome. "You live in your mom's basement and you're just a hater and you don't affect me" while crying.

Candy #2 on list of positives in her life.

Just awesome comedy. Thanks for that, gorey. Hahahahahaha.

On a more serious note. She could easily diet down. The thing is little girls are going to be watching Amy Schumar, regardless of how you feel about her, her movies and comedy don't really seem to mesh with Barbie. Unless they are going 21 Jump Street with it. (I could get on board with that)
Not in this movie lmao

Back