Amy Schumer accused of joke theft, could be another Mencia incident.

At this point in time, i think 95% of jokes are already used in some extent. You can give it your twist, or go into more details in some jokes, and i don't consider that stealing.

That said, Schumer is a thief. The Patrice joke - only changed the names. The "sexist" thing is a cop out, and a really poor attempt at damage control, as her career is kind of on fire now (which i don't understand).

Rogan is, as the video shows, a white knight. What goes for Mencia (a public outcry to basically excommunicate him) doesn't go for Amy because 1) Mencia stole from HIM directly and 2) Mencia is not the part of the inner Rogan circle. No one is buying your BS on this one, Rogan.

On joke thieving, i don't understand how people still do it. I mean, it's not like we're in the stone age, and two comics from different continents tell the same material. You can find whatever you want on the internet, especially now when EVERYTHING is taped. Blows my mind...

You want to know why she's famous?

Amy Schumer is getting all this publicity - movie rolls, stand up gigs ...the big Hollywood push because of who she is related to.

Hollywood and Politics go hand and hand, they are building up Schumer like she is some star with a voice in order to push the agenda.

New York Senator Chuck Schumer is her Uncle and he's one of the biggest advocates for gun control, by building up Amy Shumer as some sort of Hollywood Star they feel her influence will be able to reach a bigger audience.

So Amy gets the rolls and the big "push" by Hollywood - Big Media (Which is controlled by the Politicians) in return she goes out and helps Uncle Chuckie "push" dat agenda son!

amy-schumer-chuck-schumer-gun-conference-today-inline-150803_ea3f66f68db771aa9a78e8c05a0de396.today-inline-large.jpg

img_2076.jpg

Amy Schumer is getting all this publicity - movie rolls, stand up gigs ...the big Hollywood push because of who she is related to.

Hollywood and Politics go hand and hand, they are building up Schumer like she is some star with a voice in order to push the agenda.

New York Senator Chuck Schumer is her Uncle and he's one of the biggest advocates for gun control, by building up Amy Shumer as some sort of Hollywood Star they feel her influence will be able to reach a bigger audience.

So Amy gets the rolls and the big "push" by Hollywood - Big Media (Which is controlled by the Politicians) in return she goes out and helps Uncle Chuckie "push" dat agenda son!

amy-schumer-chuck-schumer-gun-conference-today-inline-150803_ea3f66f68db771aa9a78e8c05a0de396.today-inline-large.jpg

img_2076.jpg

I doubt she's been pushed just for that purpose but at the same time it wouldn't hard to believe she benefited from having a Senator as an uncle.

Well, it's clear she doesn't write her own stuff. When she had that shitstorm over the Steve-O joke, first thing that came out of her mouth was "Kurt Metzger wrote it, it wasn't me".

Although, Steve-O said some shit about her after. When she was getting the shit for it, Steve-O said she contacted him saying "Hey, could you perhaps say something, because I'm getting all this shit from people, and it's getting a little too much for me to handle", and then a couple of hours later, she's on TV saying "No, you shouldn't apologise for jokes, he turned up to a roast, you make jokes like that".

I still listen to some of my favorites, but I can only do it for so long, until I have to pop in some Brother Ali, or Sweatshop Union.
Tried listening to some good ol' DMX tracks a few weeks ago. Literally facepalmed

img_2076.jpg

RG0BS1U.gif

Thanks, did not know that.

img_2076.jpg

Wow, what a theory. I guess the one hole I would poke in this theory would be to bring up that there are 100 sitting Senators at any given time, almost all of them have sons or daughter or nieces or nephews, and yet I can't think of another example throughout Hollywood history where the relative of one of these politicians rose to fame become the "It" comedian of the moment on sheer entertainment "electioneering".

I'm also wondering how Chuck managed to twist millions upon millions of arms into going and making Trainwreck the #1 movie in its opening weekend and the #1 comedy for like 6 weeks in a row. Or the fact that Jeb Bush's "friends" dropped a massive $13 million in Iowa and only got 3% of the vote.

Stop thinking about the world with the mind of an infant. These people don't have wands.

Her cousin is the senator, he's not her uncle. No chance a senator can just make someone a movie star, but she is being protected from the very obvious fact that she is a serial plagiarist and a lying fraud joke thief. I don't know how she gets away with it outside having lots of friends in Hollywood and a cousin for a senator. Why else are people afraid of calling her out, like they did with Dane Cook and Mencia?

Her defense of her Steve-O 'joke' summed her up right there.
Alright Amy, let's make a joke about one of your loved one's dying and see how that goes down yeah?

She doesn't seem like a very nice person. She's not funny. She's overweight and looks like Miss Piggy.
You really do need to wonder why she is so popular.

Holy flashback Batman! I was on the Rogan Board when the Mencia thing was going down. What a gloriously entertaining mess that was.

people are such assholes and morons. some jokes really aren't all that amazing, and often comedians think of the same joke.

the video on the very first page about a guy should pay for sex on the first day - har har har. yea, i'm sure 500 other female comedians used that joke too. you really think amy schumer watched that video and took that joke? of course she didn't.

now carlos mencia stole famous bits. like actual bits from cosby and shit, things that really aren't run of the mill jokes and stories to tell. and the fuckin guy even admitted to doing it.

it's easy for a bunch of know nothing fuckwits to lambast a person and try to crush them with all their will. it's another to not be a raging cocksucker and take the time to actually know what the fuck you are talking about. and this isn't white knighting for schumer you fuckin dingledicks, i've seen this happen to a number of comedians and people freak the fuck out because they saw a similarity in a joke. just shut the fuck up and go about your fucking day because you don't know what you are talking about. either laugh at the joke or don't, but stop pretending like you are joke experts and you are the definitive authorities on joke stealing.

Joe Rogan is kind of a bitch for not going off on her after what he did to Mencia.

I wish they're leave this poor chick alone. She's got bigger troubles than joke theft.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Patrice and Hicks are Gods,thats what i had to come in here and say

So, after the aforementioned 17 year old provides a grovelling apology to the millionaire movie star for a joke which parrotted her material, Schumer gives boy a good little pat on the head

And this is how her fans respond, after being sicked on a kid

Wow, that's some of the worst mutual masturbation I've ever seen on Twitter.

Patrice can't be pointing fingers. He's a joke thief.

A surprising amount of comics are thieves. But part of the problem is some of the "stolen" jokes are just obvious jokes, like Slap Chef.
Yeah, the men paying for sex thing is an obvious one too. I mean, how many times have you had that exact thought after you bought your wife or girlfriend jewelry and they just happened to blow you immediately?

the 26 minute long compilation that took painstaking efforts to also include evidence that Schumer listened to these original bits, was a self-professed HUGE fan of several of them, only to produce the same punchlines was what really pissed me off

not okay.

not even close to being okay

Back