Amirkhani Called Manuwa CRAZY?????

This card is staking its claim as the GOAT of shitty post-fight interviews

Lol they have gay torture camps there, it's not a normal Muslim place like dubai or something

As if Dubai is progressive? Gay men can get 10 years in prison for being gay and women can be imprsioned for being raped because it’s out of marriage sex. Yeah all those “other” Muslim countries are better I’m sure.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Rumor has it he also removes usb sticks without safely ejecting. Crazy son of a gun.
Word on the street is, he's been seen running with scissors. There's no limits to his madness.

he shit on muslims? wtf, I love makwan now

Chechians are crazy my friend who is chechian started a fight at a party and call us to back him up but also called his war criminal uncles and they came and pulled pistols and 1 ak47 on us instead of the guys he was fighting and made us watch while he beat him up for losing a fight to an italian with ak47 pointed at us.. then after his second beating they kissed and hugged and cried then they drove around and jumped random kids on the street walking home from the party.

Not any better
As if Dubai is progressive? Gay men can get 10 years in prison for being gay and women can be imprsioned for being raped because it’s out of marriage sex. Yeah all those “other” Muslim countries are better I’m sure.
Not any better at all, but I've been there and felt safe as a westerner. I wouldn't go to chechnya

I thought it was just a weird and awkward and stupid thing to bring up

Chechians are crazy my friend who is chechian started a fight at a party and call us to back him up but also called his war criminal uncles and they came and pulled pistols and 1 ak47 on us instead of the guys he was fighting and made us watch while he beat him up for losing a fight to an italian with ak47 pointed at us.. then after his second beating they kissed and hugged and cried then they drove around and jumped random kids on the street walking home from the party.
I hope all this is true

Says "daPROFESSOR" who never came close to trying himself...

Trust me, nations run by Islam doesn't take lightly on other religions being promoted.

Yeah, that was a weird thing to bring up in an after fight speech.

This shit really bums me out. Where trying to make the world a more religiously accepting place and you're telling me there's still countries where you can't even wear a crucifix?

Back