Amir Mansour vs Sergey Kuzmin | Troyanovsky vs Portillo | LIVE FROM RUSSIA | 27th November [VIDEOS]

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
_R6A0073.jpg

_R6A0069.jpg

Eduard Troyanovsky vs Carlos Manuel Portillo
(26-1) Light Welterweight WBA Eliminator (21-1)

Amir Mansour vs Sergey Kuzmin
(23-2-1) WBC International Heavyweight title (11-0)

Ismail Sillakh vs Aleksei Papin
(25-4) Cruiserweight (8-0)

http://boxrec.com/en/event/759113

Last edited:
Eduard Troyanovsky is the knockout artist (23 KOs of 26 wins) who got upset from a knockout from Julius Indongo a year back, losing his IBO and IBF strap in the process. Troyanovsky, ranked WBA #4, IBF #5, IBO #6, takes on WBA #3 ranked Carlos Portillo in a title eliminator.

Amir Mansour, one of the most overlooked and avoided heavyweights in history, turned 45 years old this past July. With a win over Kuzmin, Mansour hopes to find himself ranked in the top 10-15 with the hopes of eventually securing himself a world titleshot.

Weigh-ins.

Last edited:
I assume that Mansour is being brought over there to lose. He's an awfully good and experienced fighter to be fed to a guy who is 11-0. Kuzmin's team must think that they have someone special.

Bivol really gets around. He was just in New York the other day and today he was in Russia attending the fights.

Kuzmin only looked like the next big thing if you take that moniker literally.

They should have let that continue. Damn cant put just bleed emoji on mobile.

They should have let that continue. Damn cant put just bleed emoji on mobile.

I thought it was a wack stoppage too. Give them a 5-10 minute recovery, then let them bang bro. I have a feeling this was a cop out, they feared their man was losing on points.

very bad break for mansour. first the mouthpiece debacle in the breazeale fight that he couldve won and now this. not a major setback at 30 but at 45 he is running out of time to make money as he probably doesnt have much to fall back on being an ex-con and with five kids

Back