Amir Khan V Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez 155lbs May 7th

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a reason Khan wanted this fight. He sees something in Canelo he thinks he can capitalize on. Just not sure if it's in the ring or in his bank account.

What round does Canelo stop Khan? I say early sixth.

I haven't watched any of his fights, tbh.

There's a reason Khan wanted this fight. He sees something in Canelo he thinks he can capitalize on. Just not sure if it's in the ring or in his bank account.
Pay day.

Just to be clear, I don't mean to help him run away, I mean to help him with his smooth moves as he is headed to the canvas.
Got to have those fresh kicks out when his legs are stiff as a board sticking up in the air.

If Khan could walk through Algieri's right hand bombs he can handle Canelo's.

Meh. Khan's speed could give Canelo problems, but Canelo is just too strong for him and to me Amir appeared just too desperate for a big fight.

But Virgil hunter actually knows some things that would have gotten Canelo out of there quick.

"I wasn't a world champion, but I could've been." Sounds like a Sherdogger.

OK, how many people have legitimately watched canelo since he fought Floyd. Hands up?

What does that have to do with speculating that Khan takes a nap?

I don't think too many people are picking Khan to win. But I personally don't see Canelo coming out, throwing a few combos and then that's it. This is a better fight than people are saying.

I think it will be a good fight until Khan gets hit with something hard, then it will be downhill from there and over shortly after.

OK, how many people have legitimately watched canelo since he fought Floyd. Hands up?
Come on man, have you missed any of his televised fights? The guy is money.....and not in a Mayweather type way.

Yea the reason he wanted the fight is for piles of money and since it's at 155(Canelo offered to drop to 154 but Khan said no)he can lose and still be the #1 guy in line for the belt at 147. It's win win for Khan because a loss would be exactly like when Broner moved up in weight and lost then went right back down and fought for the belt in his very next fight. Khan will still be the mandatory for Brooks belt regardless of the outcome next week.

I think Khan will be winning easy until he gets put to sleep.

Back