Amir Khan talking crap about Conor

I'm pretty sure he might be able to.

giphy.gif

8GqWkTarfx_VrcaDo9fXBHwRxWhtJAGMRgK_wNXXmqM.gif

But that 4.4 will come in handy when you're trying to defend his TDs lmao.
LMAO probably...

Anyways back to the topic, Conor would get eaten up in boxing obv but MMA or some modified version of it would be pretty intriguing imo

You knocked out a d1 wrestler in sparring/rolling?

Interdasting.
Ok guys lets run some grappling drills....Break off in pairs.
Then nastyleft turns & socks his partner....lmfao.
Hardcore

Ok guys lets run some grappling drills....Break off in pairs.
Then nastyleft turns & socks his partner....lmfao.
Hardcore
You should see the crazies that come into MMA gyms lol. This would be something low on the shock value chart. We had a wing chun guy recently, no joke.

My boxing gym doesn't really attract those kind of weirdos.

You brought it up...You have fights?
Amateur shit till I got a job. No big deal a lifetime ago, an Im not gonna make it more than that. I haven't denied wrestling is some seriously hard shit. But, thats when you get on the ground and have to deal with it.

You should see the crazies that come into MMA gyms lol. This wouldn't be something out of the norm. We had a wing chun guy recently, no joke.
My old gym was super strict. You weren't allowed on the mats or in the ring without passing a crazy smell test. Unfortunately thats probably why they closed..lol not enough money

Amateur shit till I got a job. No big deal a lifetime ago, an Im not gonna make it more than that. I haven't denied wrestling is some seriously hard shit. But, thats when you get on the ground and have to deal with it.
So that was at 24? How old are you now?

My old gym was super strict. You weren't allowed on the mats or in the ring without passing a crazy smell test. Unfortunately thats probably why they closed..lol not enough money
There's not money in gyms unless you cater to kids programs or have famous teachers etc.

Ok "rolled with" means trained with, ok got it. No I never trained daily with a D1 wrestler. I said I didn't like wrestling. It wasn't for me.

Ok "rolled with" means trained with, ok got it. No I never trained daily with a D1 wrestler. I said I didn't like wrestling. It wasn't for me.
You have armature fights and you dont know what rolling is.... hmmm
Exactly. Roll with even a low level D1 guy and see how helpful natural ability is. It may change your mind.

I know what you're getting at, no doubt the game has changed in over a decade. Guys are better now it's probably not so easy.
No. Just wanted to know what you were doing with all that A level athleticism.

I love the excuse that he gassed by his weirdo fans.

Because I'm an MMA coach that can be verified by numerous ppl on this forum. An MMA coach with a boxing AND wrestling background I might add.

TD defense is as much a skill is boxing dude. I'm sorry you live in Barman's fantasy world where someone without a modicum of grappling experience is just gonna shrug off a grappler of any worth. It's you guys that should know better (though I know Barman is trolling).

Art "one glove" Jimmerson got taken down and tapped to mount by Royces shitty TDS. You're comparing Conor defending TDs when he literally has trained it every single day for years to Amir who likely has barely at all trained to defend TDs. The squared up boxing stance alone makes it easy as fuck to hit a garden variety double leg. The days of one style MMA fighters (meaning they don't train ALL the facets) being successful at any level are about 20 years past dude.

Amanda Nunes is a BJJ black belt. She didn't just learn that shit in a week.
I said Khan would get his shit pushed in and a single peg would be enough, I don't know who's posts your attributing to me but you may be an mma coach but you need a reading coach.

And you think I'm a fan of Conor? Lol.

You have armature fights and you dont know what rolling is.... hmmm
Exactly. Roll with even a low level D1 guy and see how helpful natural ability is. It may change your mind.
No Im convinced, this conversation wasn't about if Khan could take on a wrestler on the ground, its about if he could be effective by not getting taken down, especially by a guy that prefers to stand anyways, and possibly win.
I wrestled a guy in a tournament in HS the first time i tried wrestling. Somehow made it to the finals and got my ass dragged around the mat by a dude that had been wrestling since he was a toddler. Never forgot that experience......And I thought I was tough, got my ass waxed. But again this isnt a conversation about wrestlers being legit badasses, its about if a guy that can move could keep from getting caught-up in a takedown. Which i think can happen.

No. Just wanted to know what you were doing with all that A level athleticism.
Played D1 football as a defensive back at a Pac12 school, then a little bit after... Got back into fight training since career was done, fucked around a bit until getting a solid job.

I said Khan would get his shit pushed in and a single peg would be enough, I don't know who's posts your attributing to me but you may be an mma coach but you need a reading coach.

And you think I'm a fan of Conor? Lol.
Bud that was part of a multi quote. I don't think I'm the one that needs a reading coach lmao.

All I said to you was HIS fans had that excuse and was agreeing with you on Conor getting pieced up.

Last edited:
Bud that was part of a multi quote. I don't think I'm the one that needs a reading coach lmao.
You quoted me and made a comment about his weirdo fans, if it wasn't aimed at me then it sure did a good impression of it.

You quoted me and made a comment about his weirdo fans, if it wasn't aimed at me then it sure did a good impression of it.
You mentioned him getting pieced up by Diaz. I was just bringing up the fact that his weirdo fans attributed it to him being gassed (which is hilarious considering he's most likely gonna fight a 12rd soon). Maybe I should have elaborated better but I thought it was pretty clear I wasn't insinuating you were one of them.

That's quite the leap and hyper defensive tbh. Just because I quoted you doesn't mean what I said was about you. It was about your post. You already know that, though. Seems like you just wanted to make a snide remark about me being a MMA coach lmao.

Last edited:
Back