Amir Khan on I'm a Celebrity.....Get Me Out Of Here

As an Australian, i feel like i will have been cheated if they dont cover him in spiders at some point.

Lol, his career really is stalling...

for the last 6 months he has been in the papers because of his wife/affairs/divorce, now he is back with her again.
Keeping up with Khandashians will be next

Not sure how long he'll be there, public hate him right now, they'll vote his ass out off there

I think Joshua can do much better

Amir-Khan-s-wife-Faryal-Makhdoom-743854.jpg

what a silly girl

She's 100x better looking pre-surgeries. Why did she even do it?

It used to be shorthand for Cuckhold. Today it means any white dude who isn't a raging white supremacist.

lol this. Its a meaningless derogatory term anymore. Sort of like calling something "gay" 10 years ago.

Amir Khan - always finding new ways to remind the World what a goof he is.

This entire show seems like a dying hallucination Khan had after Canelo hit him.

one story from my early years is when 9/11 happened and I was 11 my social studies teacher told us that "some ppl in the middle east were brought up to hate Americans." So only knowing about my home country I knew that the midwest was Illinois or Iowa, etc., so east of that must've been Kentucky. Ppl from Kentucky are raised and tought to hate their own country?!?!?! Kentuckians did this? Holy shit!

That is one of the stories, lol, I'm not much less of a moron 16 years later, either, even tho I'm an "adult" now. Adults are a myth, we never grow up, I'm tellin ya.

PS sorry Kentucky. I know you're innocent now.

Holy shit that's hilarious.

I remember we had the same thing happen - strangely also in a social studies classroom. Except it was an Armenian kid said "Oh it was Armenia that did this! Blah blah blah Armenia is great" without knowing what happened. When the second plane hit the tower mid explanation from the teacher - he shut up.

Holy shit that's hilarious.

I remember we had the same thing happen - strangely also in a social studies classroom. Except it was an Armenian kid said "Oh it was Armenia that did this! Blah blah blah Armenia is great" without knowing what happened. When the second plane hit the tower mid explanation from the teacher - he shut up.

Yup, exactly, I think a lot of us who grew up wiih this stuff, terror attacks and all this fucked up stuff going on, is all we know. But I remember a world history teacher many years later in hs, he was a younger guy too, said that he grew up with communism being the trigger word for what we considered "bad" in the West, but he saw that with us, the younger generation, it had turned to terrorism. It's all we knew, and have known for the last 16+ years now.

We were so dumb in that class, only one kid seemed to realize the severity of what was going on and started crying, I was like "what a pussy" at the time, then much later I realized what a fucking idiotic asshole I was for judging him, I should've been crying too. So many innocent ppl died that day and the days and weeks after, such a fucked up time in history. But yeah for awhile I thought it was Kentucky who did, lol, I had no idea what the fuck an Afghanistan was or where the hell to find it on a map.

People are always interested to watch someone embarrass themselves

I honestly can’t figure out why people watch this shite. Most of the contestants are barely celebrities or just c*nts. This fascination with celebrity is why the US has an orange, childish fckwit as president.

He's the highest paid contestant on the show, and is getting huge trendings on UK social media.

Just saw a clip of Khan getting his ass toungued by a camel on EditinKings facebook. So there you have it. I hope the 'fame' and money is worth it.

Back