Amir Khan on I'm a Celebrity.....Get Me Out Of Here

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
nintchdbpict0003668525341.jpg

The show's official shots show this year's ten celebrities clad in the jungle's trademark beige shirt and red trouser get-up as they prepare to confront their fears in the Australian outback.

While his troubled marriage to Faryal Makhdoom has been making incessant headlines over the past few months, boxer Amir Khan will no doubt use his jungle venture as a chance to set the record straight.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...lineup-jennie-mcalpine-jamie-lomas-amir-khan/

I guess this is a good move for Amir PR-wise. He gets to be on TV and after which he still has fresh name value to line up a comeback fight after fully recovering from his KO loss.

He'll find a way to get KOed.

Fucking khans wife seems cool these days.

Apparently he and his wife and reconciled and canceled plans of divorce and she's pregnant with their 2nd child. Didn't she hook up with Anthony Joshua when they split? Who's kid is it?

https://www.independent.ie/style/ce...oom-reconcile-after-messy-split-36313806.html

She was pregnant even before the fallout. I suspect that's the reason he decided to stay with her.

She was trouble from the start, and everyone was saying that. Got him to break away from his own family, his folks trained him to where he was. Then when the relations soured, so did his career.

Amir will get knocked out after the first round of voting

"I'm in the Australian outback, Canelo definitely won't find me here."

how do u go back to a marriage after your parents called her a whore?
it's more that the unironic usage of the word "cuck" makes you sound like a 12 year old on 4Chan.

We have no idea what happened in their relationship and there's pretty good reason to believe that the whole little situation with Joshua is fabricated bullshit. I don't know either way, but saying "cuck" ironically is 1. projecting and 2. makes you sound like a child.

it's more that the unironic usage of the word "cuck" makes you sound like a 12 year old on 4Chan.

We have no idea what happened in their relationship and there's pretty good reason to believe that the whole little situation with Joshua is fabricated bullshit. I don't know either way, but saying "cuck" ironically is 1. projecting and 2. makes you sound like a child.
cuck is cuckhold right? I'm getting old need to get the facts from the youngins like yourself. I feel like Sean, "did you know during ww2 that grenades were the shape of baseballs so guys could throw them with familiarity to kill the enemy better?" Do you remember rations? Do you remember Rutherford B Hayes?" What is youtube, the ussr isn't a thing anymore? the Berlin wall went down, when?

I'm getting old.

cuck is cuckhold right? I'm getting old need to get the facts from the youngins like yourself. I feel like Sean, "did you know during ww2 that grenades were the shape of baseballs so guys could throw them with familiarity to kill the enemy better?" Do you remember rations? Do you remember Rutherford B Hayes?" What is youtube, the ussr isn't a thing anymore? the Berlin wall went down, when?

I'm getting old.
yup, that's where it comes from.

I would love to hear Seano's tales from another era, and yours as well.

I'm getting old.

It used to be shorthand for Cuckhold. Today it means any white dude who isn't a raging white supremacist.

Lol, his career really is stalling...

for the last 6 months he has been in the papers because of his wife/affairs/divorce, now he is back with her again.
Keeping up with Khandashians will be next

Not sure how long he'll be there, public hate him right now, they'll vote his ass out off there

Apparently he and his wife and reconciled and canceled plans of divorce and she's pregnant with their 2nd child. Didn't she hook up with Anthony Joshua when they split? Who's kid is it?

https://www.independent.ie/style/ce...oom-reconcile-after-messy-split-36313806.html
I think Joshua can do much better

Amir-Khan-s-wife-Faryal-Makhdoom-743854.jpg

what a silly girl

yup, that's where it comes from.

I would love to hear Seano's tales from another era, and yours as well.

one story from my early years is when 9/11 happened and I was 11 my social studies teacher told us that "some ppl in the middle east were brought up to hate Americans." So only knowing about my home country I knew that the midwest was Illinois or Iowa, etc., so east of that must've been Kentucky. Ppl from Kentucky are raised and tought to hate their own country?!?!?! Kentuckians did this? Holy shit!

That is one of the stories, lol, I'm not much less of a moron 16 years later, either, even tho I'm an "adult" now. Adults are a myth, we never grow up, I'm tellin ya.

PS sorry Kentucky. I know you're innocent now.

one story from my early years is when 9/11 happened and I was 11 my social studies teacher told us that "some ppl in the middle east were brought up to hate Americans." So only knowing about my home country I knew that the midwest was Illinois or Iowa, etc., so east of that must've been Kentucky. Ppl from Kentucky are raised and tought to hate their own country?!?!?! Kentuckians did this? Holy shit!

That is one of the stories, lol, I'm not much less of a moron 16 years later, either, even tho I'm an "adult" now. Adults are a myth, we never grow up, I'm tellin ya.

PS sorry Kentucky. I know you're innocent now.
ah yes, the little known, but greatly feared Islamic caliphate of Kentucky. A force so evil even Boko Haram has condemned them.

if it makes you feel better, I've been a moron from ages zero to twenty two and prospects are not looking up.

So his boxing career is pretty much over? Because I dont think anyone with a functional career takes part in that show.

Back