Amir Aliakbari is Going to Dominate Rizin's GP

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right now, the GP is King Mo, Cro Cop, Baruto Kaito, Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, Amir Aliakbari, Heath Herring, Valentin Moldavsky, and Szymon Bajor.

I've never heard of this guy Amir Aliakbari. Holy shit:

6'4 262 lbs

World Wrestling Championships Gold Medal

29 Years Old

lotta-greco-romana-amir-aziz-ali-akbari-800x533.jpg

This is kind of like Daniel Cormier back in the Strikeforce GP days. Winning it out of nowhere, but upon retrosprect it's obvious.

This guy is in his athletic prime and is the kind of guy the UFC needs to be recruiting.

Against washed up has-beens and 400 lb guys, though, he's doing to dominate.

He better watch out for the knee to the chops on his shoot.

Well, he's a roided up wrestler. They tend to excel in tournament environments.

Don't sleep on Herring even tho he hasn't fought in 8 years.

I'm picking Aliakbari in the finals vs the winner of king mo/Mirko

Since Jiri is out, he is my dark horse..

I hope Heath chokes him out just so that you look like a retard, and no, he won't be going to the UFC any time soon. You think he'd pass an USADA test? Lol.

Since Jiri is out, he is my dark horse..

I don't think dark horse means an absurd favorite, which i have him as. I have Moldavsky as the dark horse with Aliakbari and King Mo as the favorites, but i lean Aliakbari

also, no, he won't be in the UFC. The reason he isn't is because he won't pass a drug test, so it's best not to even take the risk

Guy has alot going for him but he's short on experience. We'll see how that affects him but thats the only reason we're discussing it like herring has a chance.

he couldn't dominate an out of shape herring who hadn't fought in 8 years, he has a lot of improving to do

he couldn't dominate an out of shape herring who hadn't fought in 8 years, he has a lot of improving to do
He clearly just didn't know how to pace himself. He destroyed Herring before gassing out.

Amir looked deadly in that first round. Clearly juiced to the gills. Impressive speed. Great powerful, wrestling and BRUTAL GnP. Anyone who fights him is going to be in a storm for the first round. Absolute savage.

Moldavsky will either exhaust him and give him hell or Aliakbaroid will dominate. Can't see it going in between.

Back