America's Greatest Contribution to the World

6a00e54f0c96dd883401901eb950ac970b-pi

chicago_bears.jpg

The stadium full of fans is used to illustrate the point.
meh I'd take the NHL over that shit anytime and I'm from Texas so what do you think Soccer fans around the world thinks of that.

I'm sorry you couldn't afford a corvette
LOL anyone can afford a Corvette, especially a used one. It's no different than some turd buying a ten year old Mercedes and acting like they've made in life.

I can't wait to buy another Camaro next year. Some chick driving a 2002 35th anniversary Camaro SS pulled up next to me and wanted to race me in my Impala. lol. She was mashing those gears.

Next year cant come soon enough.

lol

You looking to get something already worked on?

Looks great so I'm certainly not thinking it in poor form. Some of these cars though are so done up, or how to say, that you can't really even do the one thing they were made to - drive 'em.

Will look up 'gasser'; not familiar with this. Cheers, Ag.

Gassers are based on closed body production models from the 1930s to mid-1960s, which have been stripped of extraneous weight and jacked up using a beam axle or tubular axle to provide better weight distribution on acceleration (beam axles are also lighter than an independent front suspension), though a raised stock front suspension is common as well. Common weight reduction techniques include fiberglass body panels, stripped interiors, and plexiglass windows (sometimes color tinted).

WOODSHAKER+CENTER+300+C.jpg

big_thumb_56b9df5224ce07a28a523f45f4e10bdd.jpg

Yeah, us 'Mericans love to buy a car and then attach all kinds of shit to it lol. That's one of the reasons I don't think any other country can really compete with our car culture. Literally everything is available over here and we have the tracks, road system, and aftermarket to do pretty much whatever we please in that department. That's not to say there aren't badass imports -there absolutely are- but its all here in one place. Where else in the world on a random night could a Skyline just happen to pull up next to a blown 69 Chevy Camaro at a stop light? Or a Lambo next to a Supercharged '69 Dodge Charger? Happens all the time (weather permitting) where I live.

LOL anyone can afford a Corvette, especially a used one. It's no different than some turd buying a ten year old Mercedes and acting like they've made in life.

I was just looking at a low miles 2007 s550

lol

You looking to get something already worked on?
Nah, I'm going to buy a 2014-16 probably, ideal with around 10k miles. There's quite a few out there with really low miles. I'd buy a new one, but I'd figured I'd let someone else take the depreciation hit.

Haha.. I've noticed this trend where I live with the teenagers (lots of spoiled ass kids where I live). Used Vettes are all the rage I've noticed, older Audi's and Beamers too. Is what it is.

Nah, I'm going to buy a 2014-16 probably, ideal with around 10k miles. There's quite a few out there with really low miles. I'd buy a new one, but I'd figured I'd let someone else take the depreciation hit.

No 4th gen? Better bang for the buck imo. Especially with the work you can do to them. I'm not as familiar with the latest gen tho, to be fair.

Basically creating suburbia as we know it and creating the strongest middle class the world has ever known.

Sadly that seems like it's a thing of the past

Basically creating suburbia as we know it and creating the strongest middle class the world has ever known.

Sadly that seems like it's a thing of the past

Not quite yet, but it sure does seem like this is the trend.

Not quite yet, but it sure does seem like this is the trend.

The attack on the middle class has been happening for some time now. Maybe more redistribution from the middle to the top will help that final nail in the coffin.

The attack on the middle class has been happening for some time now. Maybe more redistribution from the middle to the top will help that final nail in the coffin.

Or redistribution from the middle to the bottom, depending on how you vote..

Or redistribution from the middle to the bottom, depending on how you vote..

id rather help a working family or poor family than a billionaire/millionaire family any day of the week. We once thought like this in America as well. Hence helping create that strong middle class. By giving people upward mobility.

id rather help a working family or poor family than a billionaire/millionaire family any day of the week. We once thought like this in America as well. Hence helping create that strong middle class. By giving people upward mobility.

No, redistribution of wealth in either direction is what set the course for where we are now. You don't take away what someone else has worked hard for and just hand it to someone else who isn't contributing without creating a co-dependency. Especially on that lower end. And the rich, actually contribute.

No, redistribution of wealth in either direction is what set the course for where we are now. You don't take away what someone else has worked hard for and just hand it to someone else without creating a co-dependency. Especially on that lower end.

I'd take a look at how progressive policy built America. Not redistribution from the bottom up. Unions, workers rights, women's rights, investments into the working classes.

Sorry but you're just completely wrong here.

I'd take a look at how progressive policy built America. Not redistribution from the bottom up. Unions, workers rights, women's rights, investments into the working classes.

Sorry but you're just completely wrong here.

I'm wrong, while the welfare state continues to grow. And the 1% continues to gather its wealth. You're only 50% right, while I'm 100% calling out this part of the problem. Both sides of this have gotten way out of hand.

So no, you're wrong. Because once again, the left can't admit anything bad about 'their side'.

Back