Americans that complain about education costs

Foreigners who complain about Americans

Shut the hell up

Most hospitals are switching over to Nurses with bachelors.

Hospitals will take almost any nursing degree. There is a huge shortage of nurses and people to teach nursing. So many are retiring too. They really can't get picky.

Hospitals will take almost any nursing degree. There is a huge shortage of nurses and people to teach nursing. So many are retiring too. They really can't get picky.
Maybe in rural areas.

An associates in nursing can make you over 100k if you have work ethic. 200k if you are in California.

It's not as easy to become or actually be a nurse as you think.

[omg1] IT'S ALMOST LIKE SOME DEGREES ARE HARDER TO OBTAIN THAN OTHERS !!

Any reason why you aren't using FAFSA or the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
lol Yeah, if it were that easy, you think people would be bitching about it? Going into massive student loan debt if there was just free government money laying around?
And lol at an Associates Degree
<36>
FAFSA depends on your parents income, and what happens is the middle class gets fucked on that. Your parents make enough money to not be poor, but not enough to put you through university--if you're really dirt poor, it's possible to get a lot of your uni paid for, but for the people in the middle, you're not getting much.

lol Yeah, if it were that easy, you think people would be bitching about it? Going into massive student loan debt if there was just free government money laying around?
And lol at an Associates Degree
<36>
FAFSA depends on your parents income, and what happens is the middle class gets fucked on that. Your parents make enough money to not be poor, but not enough to put you through university--if you're really dirt poor, it's possible to get a lot of your uni paid for, but for the people in the middle, you're not getting much.

Lol @ a person with no degree and no money being so entitled that they consider themselves too good for $10k of free money.

There are also non-need based grants that income is not a limiting factor.

if a person is willing to make the "sacrifice" of attending community college followed by a good state school they can get their bachelor's while accumulating little to no debt.

Is it as good as the European system? Probably not. But we also don't have the same tax burden.

Either way, college is too expensive here but there are plenty of resources available to offset those costs if you're not an over-entitled twat.

Lol @ a person with no degree and no money being so entitled that they consider themselves too good for $10k of free money.

There are also non-need based grants that income is not a limiting factor.

if a person is willing to make the "sacrifice" of attending community college followed by a good state school they can get their bachelor's while accumulating little to no debt.

Is it as good as the European system? Probably not. But we also don't have the same tax burden.

Either way, college is too expensive here but there are plenty of resources available to offset those costs if you're not an over-entitled twat.
lol again with this "free money" bullshit?
Who said anything about being too good for "10K of free money"?

You have no idea what you're talking about.
If it was all as easy as you seem to believe it was, student loan debt, and soaring university costs wouldn't be the huge issue that it is in the states. The money is not nearly as accessible as you seem to think it is.
lol this isn't a little problem that just a minority of Americans have.
Doing 2 years at a community college is not a bad idea, and works for many to help offset costs--but that doesn't address the root issue, nor does it change the fact that the uni costs are still ludicrous.

Can you hook me up with some loans?
You know my name, just fill that shit out to the best of your knowledge and lie about the rest
Thanks G

lol again with this "free money" bullshit?
Who said anything about being too good for "10K of free money"?

You have no idea what you're talking about.
If it was all as easy as you seem to believe it was, student loan debt, and soaring university costs wouldn't be the huge issue that it is in the states. The money is not nearly as accessible as you seem to think it is.
lol this isn't a little problem that just a minority of Americans have.
Doing 2 years at a community college is not a bad idea, and works for many to help offset costs--but that doesn't address the root issue, nor does it change the fact that the uni costs are still ludicrous.

It is literally as easy as keeping your receipts and filling out the paperwork that the government sends you...

Grants are a little more difficult just because of the application process, roughly 30 minutes to complete, but even those are readily available.

But yeah, I have no idea what I'm talking about...typing on my government gifted laptop.

And as I said earlier, the costs are ridiculous. But let's stop pretending we're just thrown to the wolves. Like anything else in life, your decisions dictate how much of a burden getting an education has to be financially.

Can you hook me up with some loans?
You know my name, just fill that shit out to the best of your knowledge and lie about the rest
Thanks G

Already did it for you...but I'm taking half your $2500 for this year as a processing fee. Gotta pay for my "supplies".

You'd want to kill yourself from working all those hours. Side note, most places want a bachelor's for new Nurses now.

It’s not killing yourself. 60 hours a week will earn you that and more if you are agency. You don’t need a bachelors for most places by the way. The largest hospital chain in the USA with facilities everywhere only requires an associates. There are some educational hospitals seeking magnet status but they are exceptions.

Back