Americans and "you know"

article_2ab081cf-2a05-49f4-940b-63f7022499df.jpg

Well it was urban black slang

But white people stole it and started saying it

You know what I'm saying?
No its a bastardized verson of the phrase "do you know what I mean" that was stolen by blacks/poor ignorant illiterates and then the original term became left in time and filler phrases are instinctively needed to organize thought

Blacks are hilarious with their "everybody steals our shit!" When everything "black" is somebody else's culture or language turned inverse/backwards and repackaged in some bizarre manner....and they wonder why somebody would like it or gravitate toward it?....why wouldn't they? Since it reminds them of the original phrase or a cRAP song sounds familiar with all its samples

and they got the balls to talk about elvis or somebody else stealing from black music? When they're using musical structure created by non blacks lmao

SMH blacks are most derrivitave people on the face of the planet and it's not even close

You know wut I'm sayin?

Last edited:
No its a bastardized verson of the phrase "do you know what I mean" that was stolen by blacks/poor ignorant illiterates and then the original term became left in time and filler phrases are instinctively needed to organize thought

Blacks are hilarious with their "everybody steals our shit!" When everything "black" is somebody else's culture or language turned inverse/backwards and repackaged in some bizarre manner....and they wonder why somebody would like it or gravitate toward it?....why wouldn't they? Since it reminds them of the original phrase or a cRAP song sounds familiar with all its samples

SMH blacks are most derrivitave people on the face of the planet

<{ByeHomer}>

When people are speaking faster than they can think, it's common to use word fillers to compensate. Rose just used "you know" I remember Kimbo Slice used to repeatedly say "You know what I'm saying" a lot. And I know a lot of young girls and some boys say "like" a lot.

and they got the balls to talk about elvis or somebody else stealing from black music? When they're using musical structure created by non blacks lmao

SMH blacks are most derrivitave people on the face of the planet and it's not even close

You know wut I'm sayin?

giphy.gif

The Brits have "chaknowwhat i mean" same shit

Back