American Samoans sue to become citizens (again)

They have more of a right than people here illegally but oddly you don't hear the same level of support from the left for them. Almost as if there's fake outrage...weird.
Or maybe... just maybe... it's because there aren't morons insisting to round them all up at every opportunity. Not much defense needed.

Maybe.

Sure. All aboard. I like that at least they care enough to want it.

Puerto Ricans got a nasty wake-up call last year. Enough of this waffling where you enjoy more American privileges and resources while pretending that you're not really like us dumb, redneck Americans. You want that FEMA response to be swift? Go get a vote. To do that, you gotta make a decision, first.

So pick.

What is they are predisposed to having diabetes? I don't know I am just speculating.

No they just love off candy bars, velvety cheese, spam and Coca Cola. It’s a big problem in that part of the world.

There’s lots of Samoans in anchorage, strange thing is you never see them unless your at the dmv, probably trying to get that residency so they can apply for the PFD.

Is it me or does the Rock not even look slightly Samoan?

he's black and samoan. in his younger days, you could really see the polynesian characteristics but he's gone silver back beast mode and very lean, so most people cant tell.

if you've been around polynesians long enough, you can tell them apart from other peoples

Is anyone really against this? This seems like a no brainer.
fac.gif

Is anyone really against this? This seems like a no brainer.

Do they get Senators? How many electoral college points is each worth?

There are questions that should be answered.

They were going to deliver a speech today on the senate floor but they couldn't fit through the door.

The UK does not have the 14th Amendment so pretty bad example.

And the US fought for independence because they did not have the same rights a British citizens.

Many Americans were against colonization because they feared the colonized would gain US citizenship
exactly what part of the 14th amendment is in question? the wording is pretty exact. Section one explicitly states persons born in the United States. American Somoa, is NOT part of the United States. its unicorporated territory meaning the 14th has zero bearing on it.

exactly what part of the 14th amendment is in question? the wording is pretty exact. Section one explicitly states persons born in the United States. American Somoa, is NOT part of the United States. its unicorporated territory meaning the 14th has zero bearing on it.

So you agree that if this American Samoan wins his suit it could open up the door to people born in the Philippines when it was an unincorporated colony.

We don't need no mo' coloreds in this great country.

Nah jk let em in

Sure. All aboard. I like that at least they care enough to want it.

Puerto Ricans got a nasty wake-up call last year. Enough of this waffling where you enjoy more American privileges and resources while pretending that you're not really like us dumb, redneck Americans. You want that FEMA response to be swift? Go get a vote. To do that, you gotta make a decision, first.

So pick.

all the ads about us treating PR badly made me mad. It was very recent they were close to voting to secede

Back