American kickboxing/Full contact & Boxing vs Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson

BOXING313

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone in here heard of Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. He is 206cm (6 ft 9) 190kg (419lbs) actor from game of thrones.

If kickboxer (full contact) or boxer were to fight Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson Would a kickboxer or boxer beat him? If it was a street fighting match?

This may just be the dumbest thread that I have ever seen in this forum's history...

This may just be the dumbest thread that I have ever seen in this forum's history...

Who told you to stick your nose in this thread? Everyone is watching what type of nasty and a dirty coward internet warrior you are.

I'm not sure if anyone in here heard of Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. He is 206cm (6 ft 9) 190kg (419lbs) actor from game of thrones.

If kickboxer (full contact) or boxer were to fight Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson Would a kickboxer or boxer beat him? If it was a street fighting match?

if he is a heavyweight then yeah. knowing how to fight goes along way.

An actual HW boxing champ will give him brain damage for life

Who the fuck is that guy?

Just call him the mountain like everyone else in the world does.

Depends on size. Mighty mouse would have a hard time, but Overeem would wreck him.

Back