America First!

I love how Trump does nothing more than make an off the cuff comment that is insulting to areas of the world with American economic interests, then denies making those comments, and that seems to be enough for his base to believe he’s making some kind of meaningful impact in this country.

I love how you take zero actual evidence of what he said because it fits with your feelings. Fuck facts! Fuck proof! Someone is saying something I FEEL is true!!!!

Automation will kill half the jobs in next twenty years, last thing anyone needs is 3rd worlders masquerading as future workers where there will be no jobs for them.

What we need and everyone is saying is a merit based immigration system.

There is literally no argument to back up claim 2.

There literally is. We are the best country ever.

If you want me to provide evidence that America is better than any other country CURRENTLY, all I have to say is this.
Even adjusting for population, there is no country that imports more americans than exports its citizens to america.

People can say they believe one thing or the other, but how they truly feel is determined by how they act. People vote with their feet so to say.

This is just straight up and verifiable fact. I don't even have to make an argument that personal liberty is the highiest value.

There is a hiearchy. So Syria is such shit they will move to Germany but Somalia is so shitty they will not go to somalia. America is so good that other first world countries will have more citizens moving to america than americans moving there.

So I have all the facts supporting my argument and you have fucking zero. All you have is feelings, and unless you are my spouse or kids IDGAF about your feelings, Zer Snowflake.

Now, if you want me to say that america now is the best country ever, I would simply state we have less poverty in the world now and more convenience than ever before.

Now, you cannot bleach these sheets.

There literally is. We are the best country ever.

If you want me to provide evidence that America is better than any other country CURRENTLY, all I have to say is this.
Even adjusting for population, there is no country that imports more americans than exports its citizens to america.

People can say they believe one thing or the other, but how they truly feel is determined by how they act. People vote with their feet so to say.

This is just straight up and verifiable fact. I don't even have to make an argument that personal liberty is the highiest value.

There is a hiearchy. So Syria is such shit they will move to Germany but Somalia is so shitty they will not go to somalia. America is so good that other first world countries will have more citizens moving to america than americans moving there.

So I have all the facts supporting my argument and you have fucking zero. All you have is feelings, and unless you are my spouse or kids IDGAF about your feelings, Zer Snowflake.

Now, if you want me to say that america now is the best country ever, I would simply state we have less poverty in the world now and more convenience than ever before.

Now, you cannot bleach these sheets.

I am unconvinced.

You couldn't pay me to move to America. It's a shithole.

Lol @ “can’t turn a corner without seeing a. Ghetto or getting robbed”

The dramatics are so over the top

I love how Trump does nothing more than make an off the cuff comment that is insulting to areas of the world with American economic interests, then denies making those comments, and that seems to be enough for his base to believe he’s making some kind of meaningful impact in this country.

Totally. That's the only thing he has done.
The economy either fixed itself or it was belated Obama.

It just suddenly started happening under Trump.

I don't give a fuck what he tweets. If the economy keeps growing and the country is safe?
What are you complaining about?

Totally. That's the only thing he has done.
The economy either fixed itself or it was belated Obama.

It just suddenly started happening under Trump.

I don't give a fuck what he tweets. If the economy keeps growing and the country is safe?
What are you complaining about?

Because a country is worth more than it’s economy.

He and the republicans have plans to crush healthcare, social security and Medicare.

On top of that he doesn’t give a rats ass about the environment and he thinks regulations on corporations should be non existent.

Several countries do. When you look at basic quality-of-life indices, America is a shithole compared to the countries who beat it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cans-move-to-norway-than-the-other-way-around

More Americans Move to Norway Than the Other Way Around

Lol @ “can’t turn a corner without seeing a. Ghetto or getting robbed”

The dramatics are so over the top

Where does he live where he is surrounded by war zones level neighborhoods???

wnkjQ2u.gif

Ask the average dominican if they think haiti is a shithole.

That's right, the problem with the US is that it's too charitable, too generous, too giving.

U.S. arms sold to Saudis are killing civilians in Yemen. Now the Trump administration is set to sell them more

http://beta.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-yemen-us-arms-2017-story.html

Trump announces new strategy for Afghanistan that calls for a troop increase

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...139abce39f5_story.html?utm_term=.040d8ebee418

A massive US weapons deal with Israel means more weapons for its Arab neighbors, too

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-09...ael-means-more-weapons-its-arab-neighbors-too

Back