America First!

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
China thinks China first. So it's natural to think America first. Don't forget Trump's campaign promise and his entire platform. Don't act surprised.

We miss allocated funds for years. Trillions in wars while the infrastructure is crumbling. I still can't turn a corner without seeing a ghetto and getting robbed.

Lastly, yes Haiti and sub Saharan African are shit-holes. Anyone saying otherwise is LYING. Stop lying to yourselves. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. Get on board or get out.

I can never tell if you're trolling or not.

America first, good idea. America first, doesn't have to mean America only.

China thinks China first. So it's natural to think America first. Don't forget Trump's campaign promise and his entire platform. Don't act surprised.

We miss allocated funds for years. Trillions in wars while the infrastructure is crumbling. I still can't turn a corner without seeing a ghetto and getting robbed.

Lastly, yes Haiti and sub Saharan African are shit-holes. Anyone saying otherwise is LYING. Stop lying to yourselves. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. Get on board or get out.

they are rough countries, but its easily arguable that we could use people from there. we need tax revenue from working age people, given that we have an increasingly elderly population. we need laborers. we need physicists, engineers, etc.....of which there are in these areas as well.

as for your comment about seeing ghettos and getting robbed....where the hell do you live? this is one of the safest time periods in american history.

I agree with the title, and then you go and start talking shit about other places. It's unnecessary, and makes makes the thread about that instead.

1393355721_how_old_people_type_on_the_computer_keyboard.gif

1) it should be america first. I care about my country more that yours.
2) america is the best country ever

I love how Trump does nothing more than make an off the cuff comment that is insulting to areas of the world with American economic interests, then denies making those comments, and that seems to be enough for his base to believe he’s making some kind of meaningful impact in this country.

Back