America > Brazil > Russia > UK

It makes me realize how glad I am to belong and know that people around me don't secretly hate me because of how I look like or where I'm from.

Just a proud white Canadian.

Every real Canadian I know talks shit about French Canadians...

you realize that Brazil is america too ?

America> usa
Europe> uk
If you're gonna put Brazil under an "America" umbrella then it's pretty ridiculous to try and seperate the UK from a Europe umbrella.

If you're gonna put Brazil under an "America" umbrella then it's pretty ridiculous to try and seperate the UK from a Europe umbrella.
sorry bruh, didnt mean too. I meant to tell that america is bigger than usa because usa is one of the many countries INSIDE America. Same with ie UK. Europe is not only the UK but many more countries. Thats all i wanted to say. I could have used France or Spain t prove my point... no hard feelings towards the uk.

Damn I left the computer for 7 hours and this shit went 0 to 100
way to fucking quick.

Ever wondered which country has produced the most champions and high level fighters in the UFC?

America is the obvious answer, but how many? And who comes in second? Brazil? Russia? Canada? UK?

TLDR? America by a fucking landslide.

Current Top 15 Fighters:

Heavyweight:

America: 5
Brazil: 2
Russia: 3

Light-Heavyweight:

America: 6
Russia: 1

Middleweight:

America: 7
Brazil: 5
Russia:

Welterweight:

America: 8
Brazil: 4
Russia:

Lightweight:

America: 12
Brazil: 1

Featherweight:

America: 10

Bantamweight:

America: 10
Russia:

Flyweight:

Women's Featherweight:

America:
Russia:

Women's Bantamweight:

America: 9
Brazil: 3
Russia:

Women's Strawweight:

Russia:

Current Champions:

America: 7

Former Champions:

America: 44
Brazil: 10
Russia: 0

Legends of the sport:

America: Jon Jones, Chuck Liddel, Randy Couture (I'm not going to write all of them down)
Brazil: Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, Big Nog
Russia: Fedor, Igor and Taktarov

America is by far number one. 70% of our current champions (excluding Nicco Montano) are American. Brazil takes number two by a landslide. Russia and UK are very close. Out of all the roster, Russia has 7 top 15 fighters and the UK has 6.

Before some of you claim Russian's are taking over MMA, remember this; They are far behind Brazil, who are far behind Americans.
Nicco is native american.....

That will always kind of be the case. As long as it is basically an American based Org the majority will always be American.

Nothing new here.

Everyone across the world already knows America is best at anything that matters.

We have the greatest universities with the most Novel laureates, we have the biggest blockbuster films the richest sports leagues the most Olympic medals, the biggest companies. Americans created the internet....the list goes on. Americans invented the a bomb and we rescued the world from WW2. We are simply the best country in the world.

Are you enrolled in one of these "greatest universities" personally? Are you an Olympic medalist yourself? It is bloody sad that you have to continually boast about the achievements of your betters, just to feel good about yourself.

Largest blockbuster films? Yea well, your domestic market isn't quite big enough to rake in the dollars. Do you think stuff like the MCU will get produced if not for consumers from the international market?

Created the internet? Good on you. But y'know what? Your PC/laptop/mobile phones are made in China. Try logging onto your awesome internet without those :)

A German scientist invented the A-bomb. He simply happened to be on American soil at that time.

In any case, you did not "rescue the world from WW2". That's just blind propaganda. Russia was the one whopping German asses in Europe. Hilter's tanks were frozen over on their way to Stalingrad and they were getting trashed pretty badly due to the sheer numbers Russia was willing to commit. The Germans would have eventually perished entirely from attrition due to the lack of provisions/inadequate supply lines and inexperience in fighting in the harsh Russian winters.

On the other side of the world, Japan had woefully overextended themselves, and were similarly screwed in logistical support. It is over-simplistic to think the A-bomb ended things, discounting the efforts of the ANZAC/British soldiers, Indian Sepoys, Nepalese Ghurkas and other local guerrilla fighters who have been fighting the good fight from the beginning. Oh yea, don't forget that you guys were latecomers to the conflict. In fact, many of you were Nazi sympathizers and cordial with the Japanese until the latter bombed Pearl Harbor. Its not as if you guys jumped into the war out of pure altruism.

I'm not saying the American effort in WWII isn't significant. It is beyond the shadow of a doubt. But your over-simplistic "Oh yea we saved the world! 'Murica!" opinion is just asinine. Fast forward a decade later and you're getting owned in the Vietnam War lol

How does it make you feel knowing your live revolves around things made by Americans and that we could wipe you off the face of the earth any time if we wanted to? No don't answer that, keep holding bitterness against America in your bum soul.

Nah. Your shit is mostly made in China. So how does it make you feel knowing your "live" revolves around the Chinese? I'm sorry mate, but you guys are going downhill fast if your Cheeto-faced president doesn't play ball with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Got to laugh at all the people getting triggered by this and caring. Of course Americans think they are the greatest, they excel at focusing on and only being interested in sports they are currently good at. They are also masters at making up or adapting sports so they have little competition i.e. American Football/Baseball.

Americans love sports with very little global spread so they can absolutely dominate them. Don't get me wrong I like American Sports (Big Steelers Fan) but the biggest global sporting event is about to take place next month and the majority of Americans act like it is a minority sport because they are not very good at it and have even less chance than England of winning it (No Chance this year).

Even in Boxing. Americans loved the heavyweights until the Klitschko brothers dominated then its popularity dwindled dramatically.

This is the thing, I love MMA but globally it still hasn't got close to boxing, once it does we will see a more global spread of Top 15 talent.

Will give the US props for the Olympics, very few disciplines they dominate anymore but they will usually top the Medals table (Unless its in China again).

America bossing it as usual.
Every city wins a World Series Baseball trophy and we bomb to fuck 2 Japanese cities after they have already surrendered.

Are you enrolled in one of these "greatest universities" personally? Are you an Olympic medalist yourself? It is bloody sad that you have to continually boast about the achievements of your betters to feel good about yourself.

Largest blockbuster films? Yea well, your domestic market isn't quite big enough to rake in the dollars. Do you think stuff like the MCU will get produced if not for consumers from the international market?

Created the internet? Good on you. But y'know what? Your PC/laptop/mobile phones are made in China. Try logging onto your awesome internet without those :)

A German scientist invented the A-bomb. He simply happened to be on American soil at that time.

In any case, you did not "rescue the world from WW2". That's just blind propaganda. Russia was the one whopping German asses in Europe. Hilter's tanks were frozen over on their way to Stalingrad and they were getting trashed pretty badly due to the sheer numbers Russia was willing to commit. The Germans would have eventually perished entirely from attrition due to the lack of provisions/inadequate supply lines and inexperience in fighting in the harsh Russian winters.

On the other side of the world, Japan had woefully overextended themselves, and were similarly screwed in logistical support. It is over-simplistic to think the A-bomb ended things, discounting the efforts of the ANZAC, British, Indian Sepoys, Nepalese Ghurkas and other local soldiers who have been fighting the good fight from the beginning. Oh yea, don't forget that you guys were latecomers to the conflict. In fact, many of you were Nazi sympathizers and cordial with the Japanese until the latter bombed Pearl Harbor. Its not as if you guys jumped into the war out of pure altruism.

I'm not saying the Americans did not fight the good fight on the side of the Allies. Their contributions were significant indeed. But your over-simplistic "Oh yea we saved the world! 'Murica!" opinion is just asinine. Fast forward a decade later and you're getting owned in the Vietnam War lol

Nah. Your shit is mostly made in China. So how does it make you feel knowing your "live" revolves around the Chinese? I'm sorry mate, but you guys are going downhill fast if your Cheeto-faced president doesn't play ball with the rest of the world.
All great points, but don't even even bother, he's Mexican lmao.

He's trying to take pride in a country that he wasn't even born in. But I guess it makes him feel better than to talk about the shithole from where he and his ancestors came from.

Last edited:
USA will shine at the World Cup

<TrumpWrong1>

Oh wait

PANAMA and HONDURAS did better and will be there instead

And USA lost to the worst team of the qualifying: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

<{you!}>

Any excuses?

Last edited:
All great points, but don't even even bother, he's Mexican lmao.

He's trying to take pride in a country that he wasn't even born. But I guess it makes him feel better than to talk about the shithole from where he and his ancestors came from.

Personally, I think he's just trolling for reactions. The main reason why I've corrected him is to prevent any innocent bystanders from sopping up his misinformation, and end up making fools of themselves in proper company.

PS. Canada is an awesome place. You got my vote of confidence there.

USA will shine at the World Cup

<TrumpWrong1>

Oh wait

PANAMA and HONDURAS did better and will be there instead

And USA lost to the worst team of the qualifying: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

<{you!}>

Any excuses?

Who gives a fuck about dive ball? No excuses necessary.

Back