America and immigration.

THese people would sell their children for a vote.

WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

“We are very pleased that Californians will have easier access to voter registration,” said Jeremiah Levine, an attorney with Morrison Foerster who represented the voting-rights groups. “We are especially satisfied that changes will be made before California’s statewide and federal primary elections.”

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

The state complied with the order under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-st...ns-to-vote-automatically/#PF82J5d6fwr98cdq.99

A thread where people can post videos that deal with Islam and immigration in The West.

[yt]

Katie Hopkins give a fantastic, factual, speech.
[yt]

Trump going full retard and suddenly his base has nowhere to go but with the anti Muslim rants again.

A threat solely for anti Muslim propaganda?
What's next a thread solely focusing on the Jewish conspiracy ?

Sherfront at its finest

How many threads about this do we need? You're preaching to the choir. Almost the majority of the war room hate Islam, and some even call Muslims goat fuckers, pedo worshipers, and death cultists. This is largely why no Muslim post here. And why you are in an echo chamber.

A threat solely for anti Muslim propaganda?
What's next a thread solely focusing on the Jewish conspiracy ?

Sherfront at its finest
I actually made a thread on that once...

Steve Bannon has a place to go for this, doesn't he?

How many threads about this do we need? You're preaching to the choir. Almost the majority of the war room hate Islam, and some even call Muslims goat fuckers, pedo worshipers, and death cultists. This is largely why no Muslim post here. And why you are in an echo chamber.
So you solution is to not let right wingers post anything? Thread whine when a single topic is made, thread whine when megathread, thread whine all day everyday.

This won’t be an echo chamber at all

If you are posting Katie Hopkins speeches it may be time to admit you are intellectually barren.

so its like other threads you make?

Instead of moaning about Katie Hopkins, listen to what she said.

I wonder if Canada will end up being like Sweden? America is going to end up with a large muslim population at it's northern border.

Why are Western leaders obsessed with bringing to their countries the worst possible immigrants they can? The ones that are known worldwide not to assimilate with the host country's society.

Why do they insist on bringing in people who think gays are sick and that homosexuality should be against the law and therefore gays should be in prison at the very least? Many of course think gays should be executed.
Why would our leaders think that would benefit Western society?

Lets bring in thousands of people each year who believe females are things to be owned. Who believe a wife has to give the husband sex whenever he wants, and who believe wives should be disciplined?
Who believe females are less intelligent and certainly not equal to a male.
Who believe in honor killings. Maybe males can be killed in honor killings, but i've not heard of this?
Who think child marriage is fine, so obviously underage sex, pedophilia, is ok.
That FGM is perfectly ok.

Do our politicians simply not look into what Islam is all about? It's a religion so it must be fine!
We all know what Islam is all about so our politicians of course know as well. So why do they keep saying it's ok for us to accept more and more muslims into our suburbs? It doesn't make sense.
You'd think that every refugee in the world must be muslim, wouldn't you?

Western couple have on average 1.5 kids during their marriage/relationship.
Muslims around 4. Don't forget that many muslim men have more than one wife. If one has four wives that's 16 children! I don't know if four is an extreme, maybe it is or maybe it isn't?
I believe many do have at the very least two wives though, so that is 8 kids.

Personally i have no problem with caucasians dying out and i'm not against immigration. However i want the new Americans or new Aussies to fit in. I don't want these people to be against democracy and freedom. I don't want them to desire to wipe away our history as if it never existed.
Why do our politicians not insist on trying to bring in the most suitable people into our societies?

I heard the other day that Arizona is gradually becoming a Hispanic society, don't know if thats true? However there is a very large latino population thats steadily growing.

So? It was Canadian Mark Steyn who said it on Tucker Carlson of Fox. It is a racist statement and if you agree with him you are racist too.

News Flash: California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas have always been heavily hispanic. You know, because they were hispanic territories.

What's next, you're going to complain about aborigines encroaching on white man's land? LOL.

when I was deployed to Yuma sector in the southern border, we apprehended illegals from Romania, all over South Americas, some Chinese, and Africans.
Are you cool with the ones who come here by plane (mostly Europeans) and overstay after their visa expires or just the ones from south of the border?

Back