AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

I enjoyed this season on the whole. I think it got progressively better (though MK isn't a very good actor). I think the season finale did a good job of bringing all the developments together and then setting up story hooks for the next season.

i give young teenagers a pass on acting, as they are still developing in skill, as well physiologically and psychologically. Unless your British, they have a knack for acting, and i think it stems from culture and how one is raised to learn the spectrums of emotions etc.

Looking forward to the future episodes. With 4 more barons to be revealed i think it gets even better.

Also cung le was awesome.

I very much enjoyed the first season. Not the greatest acting but passable, and the fight scenes were outstanding, especially the last 2 episodes. The story has plenty of interesting points, I'm looking forward to seeing more. Hopefully Badlands will get a second season.

Shout out to Quinn, RIP. I wish he didn't go out quite yet, or at very least in the boring way he did. Dude was a straight badass and deserved more.

Also hoping Cung Le gets a regular role on this show.

Enjoyed the first season. It's not great TV (yet) but the action scenes are amazing and reason enough to stick around. Love the vibrant colors they used for the show.

Quinn's death was so anti-climactic. Couldn't they just duel for 10 seconds or so and then Sunny kills him.

Great to see Cung Le in there.

Wish this show was on Starz, the ladies here are gorgeous.

i wasnt drawn in from the beginning and i gave this show a chance. I must say, this show has gotten a lot better! i hope there is a second season as i want to see Sunny get another crack at Dem Black Eyed Monks

Enjoyed the first season. It's not great TV (yet) but the action scenes are amazing and reason enough to stick around. Love the vibrant colors they used for the show.

Quinn's death was so anti-climactic. Couldn't they just duel for 10 seconds or so and then Sunny kills him.

Great to see Cung Le in there.

Wish this show was on Starz, the ladies here are gorgeous.

Love this girls eyes, shes only 17 doe

47692_ori.jpg

tumblr_nzcdyakU1z1qk8rxto1_250.gif

Update: March 8, 2016

AMC Renews INTO THE BADLANDS for a Second Season

Into-the-Badlands-030816-Dragonlord.jpg

AMC is going back to the Badlands. The cable network has renewed its post-apocalyptic martial arts drama for a second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Picked up straight to series in 2014, the drama from Smallville's Al Gough and Miles Millar will be back with 10 episodes after launching its six-episode run in the plumb post-Walking Dead slot. The drama will not return until 2017, AMC announced Tuesday.

The drama, with a massive marketing push, opened after TV's No. 1 series among adults 19-49 and collected the third-best cable launch of 2015. With three days of delayed viewing, the November debut drew 8.2 million total viewers with 5.1 million among adults 18-49. The strong premiere ranked behind fellow AMC launches with Walking Dead and Breaking Bad off-shoots Fear the Walking Dead (No. 1) and Better Call Saul (No. 2), respectively. Both Into the Badlands and Better Call Saul had the advantage of opening behind Robert Kirkman's zombie drama. All told, Into the Badlands averaged 5.6 million total viewers with 3.4 million in adults under 50 and 3.5 among 25-54.

AMC also used interest in Walking Dead to boost Into the Badlands. The cabler aired previews for upcoming episodes of the ratings behemoth during the Daniel Wu starrer, giving Walking Dead viewers the opportunity to sample its latest offering.

Post-Apocalyptic Martial-Arts Drama 'Into the Badlands' Renewed for a Second Season by AMC

fucking yes.
sucks we gotta wait til 2017 though. :(

Good to know! I was actually thinking about this show earlier today. I wonder if Cung Le will be back or if he was just a stunt performer.

Happy at the news. Was worried cancellation was imminent. Disappointed that we won't see it for quite some time.

Maybe they want to build up its popularity by taking an extended break. See how the blu-ray/digital sales do?

I can't wait that long!

The ginger widow gives me wood.

Back