AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

First two episodes were very satisfying and having Nick Frost just adds to the awesomeness. Can't wait to see how he cons his way in/out of trouble and from the looks of one of the TV spots, he's got hands.

Into the badlands is fucking amazing and has been since the first episode

AMC released a clip for this Sunday's episode.
I love the fight scenes in this show.

Finally getting around to seeing this on Netflix, goddamn this is fun. Wish the seasons were longer but the quality of the Martial Arts is probably the reason it's so short.

I like this show a lot. It should be on Starz so they could add a bunch of boobies and it could be the new Spartacus.

lmfao @ Ryder.

Ran into the house. Quinn goes into the house, and sees him running back outside, ditching his wife.

Hahahaha

Also, fuck the MK kid. Terrible actor, and I don't feel like dealing with his shit for the entire season.

So Madame Chau and the Widow are the only recognized barons to survive.

Lol at every baron and their second sneaking in weapons. Who didn't see that coming?

lmfao @ Ryder.

Ran into the house. Quinn goes into the house, and sees him running back outside, ditching his wife.

Hahahaha

Also, fuck the MK kid. Terrible actor, and I don't feel like dealing with his shit for the entire season.

ahahahaha yeah i agree MK is kind of annoying

So Madame Chau and the Widow are the only recognized barons to survive.

Lol at every baron and their second sneaking in weapons. Who didn't see that coming?

All of the Barons except Ryder survived.

that scene was hilarious when quinn looks out the window and sees ryder sprinting away.
heck, quinn even gives ryder a choice later, kill or be killed, and ryder still doesn't have what it takes. even his mother would've done quinn in at that point.

anyone else think that letting moon live last episode was a really bad choice on sonny's part?

do agree MK is a bit annoying, but i am interested to see how that side of the story plays out. especially since we know the widow is like MK, and perhaps even sonny has that power.

the actor for MK can get better along with his skills and character development. Usually young characters like this are always annoying to adults because they want fully realized characters. With the shows budget and constraints they can't write a more violent narrative the likes of what one would see in game of thrones.

Slow episode, but next weeks looks like it's about to take it to 11.

Update: April 25, 2017

INTO THE BADLANDS Renewed for Supersized Season 3 at AMC

AMC continues to grow with Into the Badlands. The hyper-stylized martial arts drama has been renewed for a third season, the cable network announced Tuesday.

Season three will consist of 16 episodes — up from six in season one and 10 in the current sophomore run. The series starring Daniel Wu will return in 2018. The pickup marks a swift renewal for the drama that first launched in 2015 and saw its second run delayed until this year.

Halfway through its second run, Badlands has been averaging 3.6 million total viewers including 2.1 among adults 25-54 when factoring in three days of delayed viewing. All told, the series from creators Al Gough and Miles Millar ranks as the No. 4 scripted drama on cable as well as the fourth-ranked returning drama, behind only The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Fear the Walking Dead.

Into the Badlands looks like nothing else on television, a literal high-wire act attracting passionate and dedicated fans by the millions,” AMC president Charlie Collier said. “Thanks to series creators and showrunners Al Gough and Miles Millar, the terrific cast, led by Daniel Wu, the amazing martial arts team guided by the incomparable Master Dee Dee and fight directors Stephen Fung and Andy Cheng, and everyone else involved who brings this thrill ride to the fans.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/badlands-renewed-supersized-season-3-at-amc-997178

Tsk tsk, sad to see Cung Le go out like that. It was a great death scene though.

Update: April 25, 2017

INTO THE BADLANDS Renewed for Supersized Season 3 at AMC

AMC continues to grow with Into the Badlands. The hyper-stylized martial arts drama has been renewed for a third season, the cable network announced Tuesday.

Season three will consist of 16 episodes — up from six in season one and 10 in the current sophomore run. The series starring Daniel Wu will return in 2018. The pickup marks a swift renewal for the drama that first launched in 2015 and saw its second run delayed until this year.

Halfway through its second run, Badlands has been averaging 3.6 million total viewers including 2.1 among adults 25-54 when factoring in three days of delayed viewing. All told, the series from creators Al Gough and Miles Millar ranks as the No. 4 scripted drama on cable as well as the fourth-ranked returning drama, behind only The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Fear the Walking Dead.

Into the Badlands looks like nothing else on television, a literal high-wire act attracting passionate and dedicated fans by the millions,” AMC president Charlie Collier said. “Thanks to series creators and showrunners Al Gough and Miles Millar, the terrific cast, led by Daniel Wu, the amazing martial arts team guided by the incomparable Master Dee Dee and fight directors Stephen Fung and Andy Cheng, and everyone else involved who brings this thrill ride to the fans.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/badlands-renewed-supersized-season-3-at-amc-997178
I think one of the best things about the show is that it's a short season, expanding it to 16 is a bit of a stretch.

Anyways, i'm glad it's renewed.

Odessa (Maddison Jaizani) is the hottest girl on the show IMO.

iPtp9e89.jpg

Fuck Yes!!!!!

Was kinda worried after it took so long to renew it after season 1.

Also, the last episode was dope. Kind of annoyed that they're heading back to the Abbots's (sp) after MK just left, but whatever.

Also, FUCK THE WIDOW.

Fucking lying ass ho.

Glad to see the renewal and this thread coming back to life.

Was sad to see Cung go. Enjoyed the scene though.

Enjoying the hell out of this season.

Back