AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

I think I remember reading the showrunners saying a longer season isn't really feasible due to the enormous amount of stunt work involved in the show. It'd just be too physically draining to fill a normal 12-16 episode season.
The widow had awesome fight scenes as well, i remember thinking man that must have been exhausting.

Yes, fucking yes!

into-the-badlands-fight-4.gif

Regent1.gif

944786fdb91e3b3b15666f5ea1f14155.gif

into-the-badlands-fight.gif

So is the Baron coming back or is he mortally wounded. I was sort of hoping he would go completely nuts and try destroy everything before the tumour took him out.

Update: January 17, 2017

Trailer for INTO THE BADLANDS Season 2; Returns March 19, 2017

So is the Baron coming back or is he mortally wounded. I was sort of hoping he would go completely nuts and try destroy everything before the tumour took him out.
Based on the season 2 trailer, Baron seems to be dead (though I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up in some future twist).

Awesome, can't wait for this to come back! Also nice that I can rewatch the entire first season in a day if I want to refresh my memory.

Long shot, but I hope Quinn won't be dead. Was really hoping for more from him before he died. Either way, can't wait!

I always take the tack that unless we see the body dead and buried a character is being intentionally left open for a comeback.

Update: January 17, 2017

Trailer for INTO THE BADLANDS Season 2; Returns March 19, 2017

Finally someone uploaded the trailer without geo-blocking!!! <cheer><cheer><cheer> I've been waiting for days to watch it.

And it looks good. It's nice to see that more characters from Journey to the West are getting their counterparts in the show.

Can't come soon enough... probably my favorite new show from last year. Hopefully they get a full season and not just another six-parter.

I believe the 2nd season is 10 episodes, so we will be getting a little more than the 1st season.

this is coming back next Sunday!
been looking forward to this 2nd season for what seems like forever.

The show is kinda cheesy but I'll be damned if it doesn't have the best fight choreography I've seen on tv. Looking forward to this.

Update: March 15, 2017

First Clip from INTO THE BADLANDS Season 2

Re watched the first 6 episodes on netflix over the weekend.

I am fucking ready.

This show is so delightfully over the top. I can't wait! <cheer>

I got my latest issue of Deathstroke: The Terminator (DC Comics) and in it was a mini-comic of Into the Badlands...

badlandsquinn.jpg

This guy, The Baron^ Wasn't born into his position... He was born a slave in the fields, harvesting corn with his Cog (in the machine) father!

I
Can't
Wait!

Back