AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

After finishing Black Mirror I am suffering an existential crisis and I dont know what the fuck to watch.

Considering starting Enter The Badlands. Seems like a fun series. Anyone watching it ?

I don't watch much TV. I play video games in my free time. However I like martial arts films. I also like into the Badlands I heard it got picked up for a second season but I don't know when that starts. I know nothing about you but I enjoyed it. So take that as you will. It is a little Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Martial Arts just not as much.

I really liked it, some awesome fight scenes! The main bad guy for most of the first season reminds me of Connor lol

edit, 2nd season slated for 2017!

I enjoyed it. It's not perfect by any means (the acting from some of the cast is wooden), but the setting is different and the action scenes are usually very well done. I also like that they went the route of trying to minimize stunt doubles; you can tell it's the actors doing most of the work themselves.

i watched 1 episode and couldnt hang in with it.

it's aiiiight. watched the first couple of episodes and left the rest of the season on my dvr. watched the rest of the episodes slowly over the next couple of months. the show didn't really reel me in and is definitely not bing worthy imo. though if you are into martial art flicks, give it a shot.

enjoyed it. ain't winning any emmy's for best actor, but the fight scenes are well done.
should be coming back 1st or 2nd quarter of 2017.

Good fight scenes and it has a unique vibe to it which i liked but i just didnt couldnt get into it

Update: December 2, 2016

First Images from INTO THE BADLANDS Season 2; First Look at Nick Frost

Just call Sunny (Daniel Wu) the Simon Pegg of Into the Badlands. When AMC’s epic martial arts drama returns for its second season, Nick Frost (of the Cornetto Trilogy fame) will be the wayward Clipper’s lone ally in captivity, as Bajie, a fellow prisoner with questionable morals and shadier secrets.

But Sunny’s not the only one in trouble in season 2. While he’s imprisoned by the River King (Lance E. Nichols), M.K. (Aramis Knight) is without his protector and still without a control over his powers. And with the Widow (Emily Beecham) now seeking help to fight the other Barons, Sunny has to find a way back, well, into the Badlands. He’ll need more than his trusty weapons and combat skills: There’s also a new mysterious threat — possibly tied to M.K.’s powers? — coming into play against them all.

badlands-season-2-first-look-1.jpg

badlands-season-2-first-look-4.jpg

badlands-season-2-first-look-3.jpg

badlands-season-2-first-look-5.jpg

badlands-season-2-first-look-2.jpg

Into the Badlands season 2 exclusive: Nick Frost allies with Sunny in first look photos

this show was great, it sucks that stupid Walking dead is sucking up all the attention

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!

Into the Badlands AND The Expanse are coming back!!!!!

Into the Badlands and The Expanse!

That's all I need!
That's all I need! :)

Can't come soon enough... probably my favorite new show from last year. Hopefully they get a full season and not just another six-parter.

Can't come soon enough... probably my favorite new show from last year. Hopefully they get a full season and not just another six-parter.
I think I remember reading the showrunners saying a longer season isn't really feasible due to the enormous amount of stunt work involved in the show. It'd just be too physically draining to fill a normal 12-16 episode season.

I enjoyed the first season. Thought the action was pretty solid until Cung Le showed up.

Back