AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

I've enjoyed both episodes so far. Hoping Sunny develops a little character over the next few episodes. Quinn is awesome, although he probably won't be on the show for too long. Also interested in seeing the other barons, as of now we've only seen Quinn and the Widow.

k that episode was sweet. the widow is a badass, and shes hot. the sets are great, the action is off the hook. will def. be watching this series. i like sunny, cant believe quinn just merks sunnys girls parents. great way to show what kind of person he is.

That second episode was awesome. The fight scenes are great, and i like pretty much all the characters.

Presently surprised by this show. First 2 episodes were great. Great fight scenes

The Widow's slice and dice bar brawl was exquisitely/viscerally sublime - up there with Sunny's sword fight in the rain ep 1. She really has the chops (the actress)!

The blood just oozes bright red and the color aesthetics is damn near eye candy to me. Loving it so far.

Hopefully, they'll delve deeper into the characters naturally as it progresses.

That scene where the Baron made an executive decision that would make even Tony Soprano question his humanity gave me chills. Martin Csokas is currently my fav TV villain next to Billy Bob Thornton. Not to mention the score - it just resonates with me as some of the finest dystopian soundtrack of past.

This show is terrible and represents everything wrong with the world.

The action in this show is not bad, but completely mediocre.

The show overall is very mediocre, but the fight choreography is outstanding. I'm pretty much watching it just for that.

Half their premier numbers was TWD fans waiting to see the preview for next weeks eposode.

And does anyone else think the baron looks like Conor?

Caught the second ep last night. Enjoyed it much more than the first ep. I think I am going to like the development of the Widows character, and her daughter. Lots of potential here.

Hot girls. Great martial arts. Way better than that high-school drama Quantico.

This is the kind of show that will be a staple if it can survive the first season.

Caught the second ep last night. Enjoyed it much more than the first ep. I think I am going to like the development of the Widows character, and her daughter. Lots of potential here.

I agree that the second episode is waaaay better than the first.

I really wish the badasses were named something other than "clippers", though. It just sounds ridic.

I agree that the second episode is waaaay better than the first.

I really wish the badasses were named something other than "clippers", though. It just sounds ridic.

Reminds me of one of my favorite trilogies in which the assassins are called wetboys.

Hmm. I wanted to like this show. It's beautiful but empty. Watched the first episode and going to the second. I'll see if it's worth watching.

Hmm. I wanted to like this show. It's beautiful but empty. Watched the first episode and going to the second. I'll see if it's worth watching.

Well, you did better than I. I couldn't sit through the first episode.

I like the baron he looks exactly like connor mcgreggor and sounds like him too

Back