AMC's INTO THE BADLANDS (Season 3 Premiering April 22, 2018)

Oh yeah, couple more days.
Didn't see this clip posted, enjoy.

Thank God Into the Badlands is back. I need to get rid of the taste of mediocrity from Marvel's Iron Fist off my mouth.

This is what Iron Fist should have been like.

Episode 1 was pretty good and bloodier than ever. Ending was a surprise
that Quinn was still alive. But at the same time, they kinda ruined it when the actor's name is splashed all over the opening credits.

Caught the first season on Netflix. It was a great show! I'll definitely check out season 2.

Thank God Into the Badlands is back. I need to get rid of the taste of mediocrity from Marvel's Iron Fist off my mouth.

that Quinn was still alive. But at the same time, they kinda ruined it when the actor's name is splashed all over the opening credits.

This

hopefully it doesnt get canned because of stupid walking dead

This

hopefully it doesnt get canned because of stupid walking dead

I dont see why that would happen.
AMC is using TWD as strong lead in for Badlands.
Now, if the show isnt profitable, that would be reason for cancellation. Which could very well still happen, hopefully wont.

Nice to see Quinn back. Enjoyed the premiere. Damn, Emily Beecham is sexy AF slicing and dicing fools.

I SPACED ON THE DATE!!! I missed the premier!!! I'm gonna try to catch it on demand but if not, a replay is on at like 3 am on Tuesday or Wednesday so I'll be good go go!

Seriously lol'd when Nick Frost clocked that chick and claimed her ring.

He is fucking shameless lol.

Really strong premier. Really hope MK quits being a whiny bitch. I get that he's in a tough spot, and at a young age, but Tilda is out there kicking ass, taking charge, doing what she feels is right. He needs to take a page out of her book, and let his balls drop.

Last edited:

Excellent way to start the season, really enjoyed the premiere.

The show's website has been updated to include a map showing the territories of all the Barons. It also includes the names and pictures of all the other Barons.

I must say, that's quite a lot more territory than I pictured that society as covering. It stretches all the way from the Mississippi River to the Rocky Mountains.

They also seem to have made a mistake. It says that Ryder took over the late Jacobee's holdings, but the products listed are still only opium and oil. Where are Jacobee's gold mines?

I always take the tack that unless we see the body dead and buried a character is being intentionally left open for a comeback.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! I just wasn't expecting it to happen in the very first episode.

Anyways, glad to see the show is back. I enjoyed the episode, but there were a couple spots in that big Widow fight in the stairs where the editing seemed a little wonky.

Haven't seen season 2 yet, but I hated the fact that in season 1, when they go to "war," the army consists of like 5 people. Makes the series look extremely low budget.

Haven't seen season 2 yet, but I hated the fact that in season 1, when they go to "war," the army consists of like 5 people. Makes the series look extremely low budget.

I see what you're saying, but I think they are trying to give it an old school Kung Fu vibe where it's a dojo vs. dojo thing.

Just finished the first ep of season two. This show is badass

I guess one of the shows main issues, is having enough skilled stunt people. They said they can't have longer seasons, due to to the stunt people being overworked and injured.

2nd episode was solid. i love how 5 minutes into it, there's already a fight going on.
Plus we got to see Trump's wall at the end!

Nick Frost is fucking gold in this show.
The world building really might be the best part of this show. Such a fascinating universe they put together.
Fight choreography is still the best.
Glad to see MK moving forward, even if it's at a snails pace. Getting real tired of his bitching.
Next week looks like it's gonna be dope.

Wasn't sure at first if the wall was supposed to be the Mexican border, but looking at this map, it probably is.

itb-guide-section4.jpg

they need to give us back story on what happened to the world

The wall isn't along the mexican border but it is there to stop mass migration, based on the flooded east coast I'd put good money on sea levels rising and starvation on a grand scale causing the fall of society.

Back