AMC Wants to do 10 more years of Walking Dead

Law Talkin’ Guy

The Worm
@Gold
Reaction score
Lmao

The only thing deader than this is The Ultimate Fighter.

Difference is Dana White knows the end is near.

dana-cum1-png.439689

Last edited:
For the love of god.... The fuck is wrong with people, the same people still watching this trash are most likely excited for the next fast and furious movie.

Should of ended it two seasons ago. It went from my favorite show to unwatchable

you can thank all the hipster comic con type loners.

Should of ended it two seasons ago. It went from my favorite show to unwatchable

I hear this a lot, and every time I ask someone why the feel that way. Where did it go wrong for you? I’m four seasons behind I think and am legit curious.

The show is a dead man walking now.

But I can watch this guy's highlights over and over.

The show is a dead man walking now.

But I can watch this guy's highlights over and over.

That's one of the worst lines I've ever heard.

"I hope you've got your cumming pants on. Because you...are about to cum in your pants."

I stopped halfway through season 4 and never really looked back.

Tbh my favorite season was season 2 which most people seem to like the least.

Hard to see this show going on for another 10 years, seems its well past its best days by now. Used to be talked about all the time by everyone but now when its mentioned its often to talk about how its gotten worse and needs to stop.

That's one of the worst lines I've ever heard.

"I hope you've got your cumming pants on. Because you...are about to cum in your pants."
hands-to-face.gif

Worst lines, but you are using it for your own purposes. lol

check away tranny clown.

For the love of god.... The fuck is wrong with people, the same people still watching this trash are most likely excited for the next fast and furious movie.
Do not talk shit about one of the GOAT action film franchises bruhhh
gallery-1470912926-rockvsvin2.gif

I hear this a lot, and every time I ask someone why the feel that way. Where did it go wrong for you? I’m four seasons behind I think and am legit curious.
It jumped the shark for me when Rick became a huge pussy and they brought in the tiger

This doesn't surprise me.

Guys, if you're sickened about the quality of the Walking Dead shows, I highly recommend starting the comics from the beginning.

They're 183 issues so far, and Robert Kirkland says he's not going to quit anytime soon.

The writing has always been 9.5-10/10, and the art is simple and consistent.

the-walking-dead-183-capa.jpg

'Oh, but its in black and white!'

Trust me, its so much better without color.

tumblr_ohkysrA5bo1rbq5wyo1_1280.jpg

I don't think it sucks but the pacing has gotten crappy and the gotcha moments seem to what they're aiming for instead of the more compelling people studies that the first couple of seasons showcased.

If they got back to telling stories about people set against the backdrop of a zombie apocalypse then it could regain some momentum. if it stays "someone's obviously going to die and you'll never guess who so we'll milk it for a few episodes" then nope.

Someone posted a thread here a few days ago titled "Autistic Trash People," and I thought it was about this show

Jadis-1024x576.jpg

I tapped out after whichever season this was, or maybe it was after a mid-season finale, but these people and the stupid kingdom were way too retarded to justify continuing to watch. The quality had been slipping for many seasons though, I remember it being pretty good up until the governor was gone. When all of a sudden the zombies were no longer a threat because everyone could kill them soooo easily. There is a scene somewhere in there where they take back their whole little town from a massive zombie horde because they're just so easy to kill now.

The show doesn't go anywhere. It's not designed to go anywhere. I like my shows to be building towards something. It's kind of like Lost where after a certain point you realized the creators were just throwing stuff in there and had no idea how to end it or resolve all the ongoing story threads.

Back