Amazon stock just keeps going up

Look at the P/E ratio of AMZN vs. AAPL. Compare profit margin, net income too.

$1,900 buys a lot of UFC hot dog branders. You could leave no weiner unbranded.

I think they'll be the 2nd company valued a Trillion dollars eventually.

it just means more people are becoming lazier looking for deals online.

Better buy that stock now. The secret is to buy while it's on top.

it just means more people are becoming lazier looking for deals online.

I had been pretty immersed with online shopping for the last several months, but I still prefer to clothes shop in physical stores because you could make sure that the item you wants fits. That's not necessarily a guarantee when you shop online. I think most people would prefer clothes shopping offline, so you would see a drop in physical stores but not the disappearance of them.

I had been pretty immersed with online shopping for the last several months, but I still prefer to clothes shop in physical stores because you could make sure that the item you wants fits. That's not necessarily a guarantee when you shop online. I think most people would prefer clothes shopping offline, so you would see a drop in physical stores but not the disappearance of them.
Ya clothes for sure is still physical mostly im sure. I'm starting to see these stupid order fitted shirts to your house and crap though.

Look at the P/E ratio of AMZN vs. AAPL. Compare profit margin, net income too.

I think they'll be the 2nd company valued a Trillion dollars eventually.

VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL

goldberg.jpg

Buy-n-large incoming.

Amazon is good for amazon, and in the not so long term for 90% of everybody else. It's uh, it's kind of important now to make sure we make some of the stuff Amazon sells, or the only entities that will have actual wealth will be Amazon and whichever country makes their crap.

As an Amazon stock owner.....feels good man

Amazon is just getting started

Wait until Amazon starts running their own second hand stores which will be taking seriously because they have the rep of Amazon backing them.
<Y2JSmirk>

Amazon is killing with its server hosting business and I think they are getting better at making shows also.

They are just waiting for their "house of cards". Then they can link watching habits with spending habits.... That data is going to be worth so much money.

Buy-n-large incoming.

Amazon is good for amazon, and in the not so long term for 90% of everybody else. It's uh, it's kind of important now to make sure we make some of the stuff Amazon sells, or the only entities that will have actual wealth will be Amazon and whichever country makes their crap.

Lets face it one of the main reasons amazon is winning is because of their pro customer policy.

Back