Amazon did Beta testing & UPDATED a deal is signed to air PPV (FP still in play)

Thank you buddy
It was actually a tip I received from another member here that made me ask around.
Due to here & some recent Q&A's I done on MMA business, I was able to contact a few insiders to find the tip had credibility.
The SD member asked not to be credited or I would have.
You’ll replce Ariel when it’s all said and done!

Following up on news I shared HERE

I found out through a tip & researched it further that Amazon tested broadcasting UFC 221 on its app/platforms on Saturday night.

It was not widespread & rumored to be a Beta test invitation only.

This might be a sign that Fight Pass to Amazon (as Meltzer reported) is a strong possibility & part of UFC's changes in product distribution.

Couldn't you already stream UFC ppv on Amazon?

Oh Wee, maybe we can finally get a UFC.tv app that's working on the FireTV stick.

I found out through a tip & researched it further that Amazon tested broadcasting UFC 221 on its app/platforms on Saturday night.

This might be a sign that Fight Pass to Amazon (as Meltzer reported) is a strong possibility & part of UFC's changes in product distribution.

Hell yea i got prime so this would be perfect for me.

*Cross fingers

Amazon will take over the world at this rate.. Give it 5 to 10 years your malls will be completely gone in America
Not gonna happen due to the simple fact, most people want to try on clothing before they buy. Other non clothing related stores, sure. There is literally no stores in my area to buy any computer related parts besides a best buy and a staples which i limited to basicly just some over priced ram or hard drives. No cpu's, computer cases, nothing. Even radio shack is gone.

Teh Chris was actually even MORE smug, watching Salt-hold get COMAed from the crowd. Dude had a shit-eating grin from ear to ear, while Luke was getting violated.

That Evil fuk.

lmao

he totally looked Rock-hard... over Rockhold getting rocked and then rolled... then Romero got all randy and Rockhold was like, "Really?"

I have seen every single PPV the UFC has ever put on and any big boxing event and never paid one dime. My Laptop is good enough to take in the living room and hook the HDMI up and stream away.
The site I use is in England and it is the only one I know of that has stood the test of time and I have no idea why but never been knocked off there

what's your opinion on how the UFC pay their fighters?

He literally said "might be a sign" and laid out a pretty reasonable set of circumstances to support it.

So that's it? "Might be a sign"?

I didn't believe it or disbelieve it. I was just asking for maybe some more insight, MAYBE info from someone who was potentially invited to the broadcast? Dave Meltzer is is usually an okay source for PPV buys but he has had off and on success reporting other things .

How will Amazon be able to store the whole UFC/Pride fight library? (i've never had or used amazon prime, i have netflix though)

Dude amazon prime and free ufc fights fuck yes I’m in....

Ufc should seriously consider a monthly prescription service like WWE. They would make a killing and wouldn’t have to live and die off of big event.

I thought about this as well but correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the WWE subsription service a big part of why they have declined so much?

Amazon is great. Here’s hoping Fight Pass will be free for Prime members.

<{Joewithit}>

If Amazon does take over FP, I hope they offer it free to Amazon Prime members.

If Amazon does take over FP, I hope they offer it free to Amazon Prime members.

I'm not saying I have any info, but I can see the library being an addition to Prime.
but it would not shock me if the live events are a tier or individual purchase

I watched a stream online and paid nothing, fuck paying $60+ for trashy PPV cards, not even worth going to the bar to watch crap cards like that

Back