Amazon Alexa's Opinions on Muhammad, Jesus, Black Lives Matter, Gender, Abortion and Other - Update

Who ever says Lord Jesus Christ? It might be programmed if it doesn't know what's being said, it reverts to fictional character. If it says something normal for Jesus Christ, do you really think there is something sinister that it waits until "Lord Jesus Christ" to make some big decision?

Could quite possibly be that sinister, yes.

Could quite possibly be that sinister, yes.

Sounds like a case where people are searching for something and saying a bunch of different phrases til it brings up the outraged on they want. Someone with one needs to give us some feedback.

on the contrary, one cites specific sources, while the other cites blog posts that he doesnt even give an accurate representation of lol. your boy is an internet pundit. thats worse than a cable news pundit imo.

the burden of proof is on the person making the odd claim. when i find an alexa, ill be sure to ask it, though im almost certain that this is BS. its exactly the type of shit that the easily triggered, on both sides, tend to make up.

what?

I was saying that people focused in only on the Jesus Christ question and not all of the others.

Further, it was clarified that the question needed to put as said.

So once that was cleared up, no one even cared about the other questions regarding gender etc.

I don't really care to keep this dialogue going, though. Just answering your "what?" Question.

Sounds like a case where people are searching for something and saying a bunch of different phrases til it brings up the outraged on they want. Someone with one needs to give us some feedback.

Well everyone seemed to fixate on that one thing. The reality is all of the other questions had a consistent liberal/progressive bias. Even as it pertains to Muhammad.

The most central point of Christianity is the deity of Jesus Christ. This is why this sticks out. Next, Christians don't believe Muhammad was a prophet. These are fundamental issues that are being passed over as minor if not important at all.

Well everyone seemed to fixate on that one thing. The reality is all of the other questions had a consistent liberal/progressive bias. Even as it pertains to Muhammad.

The most central point of Christianity is the deity of Jesus Christ. This is why this sticks out. Next, Christians don't believe Muhammad was a prophet. These are fundamental issues that are being passed over as minor if not important at all.

I'd have to use it myself. I wasn't surprised by the gender thing.

So I'd say Muslim programmers are involved without a doubt.

Muslims are useless free loaders that live off welfare their whole lives once they get to a 1st world country

Muslims are the programmers behind Amazon's flagship product

Pick 1

I read in the comments that if you just say Jesus Christ it says, Jewish teacher born in Nazareth.

But when you say "Lord Jesus Christ" it says fictional character.

So I'd say Muslim programmers are involved without a doubt.

I thought he was a carpenter, and you were a lady....

Muslims are useless free loaders that live off welfare their whole lives once they get to a 1st world country

Muslims are the programmers behind Amazon's flagship product

Pick 1

Why? That first statement of yours is quite a broad brush stroke.

everyone is not equal, nor are their arguments.

everyone has not been exposed.

a clown on the internet claiming that he exposed you does not mean shit.

owned by potholer54, and did not show up for debate lol. so, not everyone on the internet is equal.

everybody is equal, just some people are more equal than others.

EDIT: Nevermind. There is already a thread on this.

Sorry!
(Can I not delete this...?)

I don't think Crowder would be playing with this. He's been doing undercover exposes. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's upping his game.

So yeah, bottom line, I don't think they're trying to pull a fast one. And I'm not going to buy an Alexa to try this.
Crowder is a dishonest moron

Crowder, the guy complaining about SJW's being perpetually outraged, is perpetually outraged.

Jesus Christ there are a lot of gullible motherfuckers in this world.

See my post.

Did you say Jesus Christ or Lord Jesus Christ?

Someone in the comments made this distinction.

Lord indicates God which Islam denies.

If you just say Jesus Christ you get an answer of born in Nazareth. If you say Lord you get a fictional character.

Sigh.

Alright Timmy, come here.

LCoIcs3.jpg

The Bible is a make-believe story book. It's not real life. There is no sky wizard who watches you masturbate and sends his son to Earth to die for your sins. There was no flood that covered the Earth. Dinosaurs did not co-exist with man. There is no Eden. There is no Heaven. There is no Hell. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Easter Bunny. There is no Tooth Fairy. It's time to grow up now and stop believing in silly fictional stories.

whats the over/under on her becoming a holographic stripper in the future?

5 years?

Maybe Alexa gauges your political and ideological leanings, and just trolls you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back