Amazon Alexa's Opinions on Muhammad, Jesus, Black Lives Matter, Gender, Abortion and Other - Update

@Son of Jamin

The question has to be asked "Lord Jesus Christ" to which you get a fictional character answer. Of course the spirit of anti-Christ denies that Jesus was/is God. For just Jesus Christ it gives the answer of teacher born in Nazareth.

"It amuses me whenever cuckservatives complain about a left wing bias in things like Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc... Here's an idea, why don't you cucks create your own damn inventions and websites if what's available now is so bad? You can't, because your shit economies in red states have never produced a worthwhile thing currently enjoyed by millions of people"

<bball2><bball2><bball2>

I disagree that about him being a hack. He's getting better and better. One of the best right now bar none.

Rogan exposed his intellectual dishonesty on weed, then numerous people did the same when it comes to climate science.

There's a quality youtuber potholer58 I think or something, he called out Crowder numerous timed on his blatant misrepresentation and complete misunderstanding of climate science, Crowder tucked his dick and never responded.

Trump would call what he does fake news.

Rogan exposed his intellectual dishonesty on weed, then numerous people did the same when it comes to climate science.

There's a quality youtuber potholer58 I think or something, he called out Crowder numerous timed on his blatant misrepresentation and complete misunderstanding of climate science, Crowder tucked his dick and never responded.

Trump would call what he does fake news.

I watch Crowder all the time and he's become one of the best.

Seriously, here's the thing. You type any name into YouTube search and pretty much the title under the one you type lists the name and the word "exposed." Every single time.

It's the age we live in. Everyone is exposed. That's an interesting problem of life, is that no one is perfect.

And regarding the Rogan/Crowder interview, Joe even apologized later for being idiot himself. Funny how Rogan took a month break from weed for October and found some positives from it after smoking solid for over twenty years.

Btw, I watch a ton of different channels and I don't hold Rogan that high myself.

There's holes in everyone's game. Even Jordan Peterson isn't perfect.

Nothing reeks of Shertard (not you) more than posters going off the rails on a YouTube personality without reservation. Heck, even The Young Turks get the odd thing right.

Another personality that's gotten very good is Stefan Molyneux despite how people will criticize him as a hack too.

The fact is leftists regurgitate CNN and Huffpost while calling right-minded personalities hacks without reservation.

The strong power through just like Crowder is doing.

"It amuses me whenever cuckservatives complain about a left wing bias in things like Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc... Here's an idea, why don't you cucks create your own damn inventions and websites if what's available now is so bad? You can't, because your shit economies in red states have never produced a worthwhile thing currently enjoyed by millions of people"

<bball2><bball2><bball2>

Who are you quoting?

I would like to see actual proof of this

"Jesus Christ is a fictional character" seems a million times too blatant even if there was some bias attempt built into Alexa's programming

agreed. im calling overly sensitive made up bs on this one.

Seriously, here's the thing. You type any name into YouTube search and pretty much the title under the one you type lists the name and the word "exposed." Every single time.

It's the age we live in. Everyone is exposed. That's an interesting problem of life, is that no one is perfect.

And regarding the Rogan/Crowder interview, Joe even apologized later for being idiot himself. Funny how Rogan took a month break from weed for October and found some positives from it after smoking solid for over twenty years.

Btw, I watch a ton of different channels and I don't hold Rogan that high myself.

Nothing reeks of Shertard (not you) more than posters going off the rails on a YouTube personality without reservation. Heck, even The Young Turks get the odd thing right.

Another personality that's gotten very good is Stefan Molyneux despite how people will criticize him as a hack too.

The fact is leftists regurgitate CNN and Huffpost while calling right-minded personalities hacks without reservation.

everyone is not equal, nor are their arguments.

everyone has not been exposed.

a clown on the internet claiming that he exposed you does not mean shit.

owned by potholer54, and did not show up for debate lol. so, not everyone on the internet is equal.

everyone is not equal, nor are their arguments.

everyone has not been exposed.

a clown on the internet claiming that he exposed you does not mean shit.

owned by potholer54, and did not show up for debate lol. so, not everyone on the internet is equal.

That video didn't help you. A smug man with a Brit voice doesn't make the blanket statements lacking data that he makes, true.

Again, not saying Crowder is accurate about everything, but this thread reads like a bunch of lemmings. And no one's yet refuted the claim that if you speak in "Lord Jesus Christ" you get fictional character.

In fact, why were the rest of the tests ignored? Questions on gender, BLM etc.? Because people would rather live in their bubbles.

That video didn't help you. A smug man with a Brit voice doesn't make the blanket statements lacking data that he makes, true.

on the contrary, one cites specific sources, while the other cites blog posts that he doesnt even give an accurate representation of lol. your boy is an internet pundit. thats worse than a cable news pundit imo.

Again, not saying Crowder is accurate about everything, but this thread reads like a bunch of lemmings. And no one's yet refuted the claim that if you speak in "Lord Jesus Christ" you get fictional character.

the burden of proof is on the person making the odd claim. when i find an alexa, ill be sure to ask it, though im almost certain that this is BS. its exactly the type of shit that the easily triggered, on both sides, tend to make up.

In fact, why were the rest of the tests ignored? Questions on gender, BLM etc.? Because people would rather live in their bubbles.

what?

whats with the "not gay" shirt?
is ol crowder in denial?
as for "I disagree that about him being a hack. He's getting better and better." he needs to actually win a debate with someone of substance on the opposite side of the argument, not carry on his frat boy antics, before he gets taken seriously, even most of the right wingers in the war room think hes a dick. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/any-dice-wood-crowder-and-or-shapiro-fans.3640033/
crying on rogans podcast doesnt count.

Last edited:
This guy is just taking up good oxygen that useful folk could be breathing. Who gives a fuck what some a.i. is programmed to say about human's magical wizard in the sky. Stupid.

@Son of Jamin

The question has to be asked "Lord Jesus Christ" to which you get a fictional character answer. Of course the spirit of anti-Christ denies that Jesus was/is God. For just Jesus Christ it gives the answer of teacher born in Nazareth.

Who ever says Lord Jesus Christ? It might be programmed if it doesn't know what's being said, it reverts to fictional character. If it says something normal for Jesus Christ, do you really think there is something sinister that it waits until "Lord Jesus Christ" to make some big decision?

After the what fifth time crowder said "dude I don't care who smokes what, do it. Just stop overstating crap like 'it cures cancer' and lying about it" Rogan kept harping on it for no good reason to be a pure dick. Good to know that Rogan kicked the crap for a whole month, he and most of the people out there that pull the "good for what ails you" crowd overstates everything about weeds benefits and claims there isn't a single side effect.

Oh and just for fun @StevenCrowder you gonna view this thread and not reply at all?

Muslim programmers at it again, "without a doubt."

fricken brain rot. get a life.

Back