Amazon Alexa's Opinions on Muhammad, Jesus, Black Lives Matter, Gender, Abortion and Other - Update

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Frightening stuff. SJW regurgitation.

In the comments section I saw that the question has to be asked as Lord Jesus Christ which gives the "fictional character" answer.

If you say who is Jesus Christ you get teacher born in Nazareth. Or something like that. Of course Muslims deny that Jesus is God, which us why there might be a distinction.

*Crowder response to hoax allegations

Watch at 7:15 for some sent in video

Last edited:
I would like to see actual proof of this

"Jesus Christ is a fictional character" seems a million times too blatant even if there was some bias attempt built into Alexa's programming

"Jesus Christ is a fictional character" seems a million times too blatant even if there was some bias attempt built into Alexa's programming

One would think.

One would think.

There have been soooo many fake Elexa/Siri/google now things it would take a Sherdogger taking a vow on a poster of Fedor uploading a video of him testing it himself for me to believe it

There have been soooo many fake Elexa/Siri/google now things it would take a Sherdogger taking a vow on a poster of Fedor uploading a video of him testing it himself for me to believe it

I don't think Crowder would be playing with this. He's been doing undercover exposes. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's upping his game.

So yeah, bottom line, I don't think they're trying to pull a fast one. And I'm not going to buy an Alexa to try this.

While that was pretty funny... I cant imagine my life revolving around shit like this. All day, every day. Fuck

I just asked mine and got completely different answers. Isn’t that guy the one that Joe Rogan made cry?

I just asked mine and got completely different answers. Isn’t that guy the one that Joe Rogan made cry?

Could you type up what responses, word for word, you get please? To the "Who is Jesus Christ?" and "Who is Mohammad?" Questions? Should only take a minute or two and be the evidence of who is bullshiting this thread needs.

You as well? I trust Sherbros more than YouTube personalities

TS, entire thread, Stephen Crowder, Right-wingers

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Can't believe we have our very own sherdogger become a successful celebrity youtuber

I read in the comments that if you just say Jesus Christ it says, Jewish teacher born in Nazareth.

But when you say "Lord Jesus Christ" it says fictional character.

So I'd say Muslim programmers are involved without a doubt.

See my post.

Did you say Jesus Christ or Lord Jesus Christ?

Someone in the comments made this distinction.

Lord indicates God which Islam denies.

If you just say Jesus Christ you get an answer of born in Nazareth. If you say Lord you get a fictional character.

Frightening stuff. SJW regurgitation.

In the comments section I saw that the question has to be asked as Lord Jesus Christ which gives the "fictional character" answer.

If you say who is Jesus Christ you get teacher born in Nazareth. Or something like that. Of course Muslims deny that Jesus is God, which us why there might be a distinction.

Yeah, guy is a hack.

Does the shit he accuses the left of doing.

Blatantly.

Why is he surprised about "Lord" Jesus being fictional? Guy was a carpenter, not a lord.

Yeah, guy is a hack.

Does the shit he accuses the left of doing.

Blatantly.

Why is he surprised about "Lord" Jesus being fictional? Guy was a carpenter, not a lord.

I disagree that about him being a hack. He's getting better and better. One of the best right now bar none.

Back