Amazing stat on fight pullouts in 2018

Not in the least surprised.

This shit is completely out of control.

And people wonder why interest in MMA is waning.

Says a lot about the poor state of the professionality in MMA.

I bet they announce Nicco Montano vs Valentina Shevchenko on TUF Finale, so not all is wrong with the world

Really upset here

I think I might move

why would anybody buy front row or lower level seats in advance?

"card subject to change" is a spoiler alert.

The more fighters are paid, the easier it is for them to pull out of fights. In addition, they can afford management teams and coaches who care about their well-being.

If you go back to the earlier days of the UFC, when everyone was making 15/15, they had no choice but to fight or else they would get kicked out of their apartments.

They weren’t just “hungry“, they were literally hungry. Hungry starving people don’t pull out of fights.

The Fertitias conned WME.
Ari Gold is crying

c2c29483737df51af34e5f07794e9299--ari-gold-entourage-one-day.jpg

Last edited:
Says a lot about the poor state of the professionality in MMA.
You get what you pay for...

Edit: it is a grueling sport though and these guys are underpaid. Why risk your long-term health for some short money?

Now that I think about it, isn't Yancy in the same gym as Max while he trains in Hawaii? what the fuck are they doing over there? trying to be the new AKA.

Too bad he didn't fly in to take the fight.

He fought a bus and took out Lobov, Caceres, Chiesa, Pettis, Moreno, Felder before they could even make it in the cage. Almost took out Rose Namajunas as well. Badaass to the nth degree.

Back