Amazing new Khabib vs Ferguson promo

Can't wait for this fight.

great promo. narration was best I've seen in a while. i just thought it needed more in-fight highlights that aren't slow-mo, aka the "thuds" of khabib's gnp, or him telling MJ to quit, or Tony's spinning elbows and triangles. definite clash of styles

can't wait!

Beautifully made promo. Better then anything the ufc can muster.

I really like both guys but I see Khabib Khabibing for 5 rounds.... Ferguson has just enough jiu jitsu and toughness to survive the 25 min.

Sucks that mcPhail is making these dudes weed each other out so he only has to fight one of them. And even then, he’s gonna find a way to duck.

If Conors not stripped day of fight Khabib and Tony should tell Dana go fuck himself. They worked way too hard for this 13 UFC wins and 9... 10 in a row vs 9..25-0. The ducking irish jarboni has 1 win. What a joke.

I’m hoping Tony catches him in his guard off his back and submits him

"I wanna fight people who actually want to sit there and fight"

"Khabib's gonna lose, and he's going to lose in fashion"

Tony's a great fighter but...

Bull vs the Matador.

Traditionalist vs the Misanthrope.

I can't wait.

This is the fight of the eclipse. When the sun and the moon collide

I can't wait for this fight, just a awesome matchup, and long long long over due!. I don't really care who wins.. I like both guys, but looking forward to it. Best LW in UFC these 2 guys are.

Thanks Ts .
Can't wait for this fight , two of the greatest LW battling it out .
I think Khabib takes it but I'm rooting for Tony .

there is no better fight that I can imagine

both are very dangerous and I cant predict who will win

Khabib: “Everyone, tell him what time it is!”

Tony: “It’s Tony Time, bitches!”

Khabib: “No ones talking about Tony Time!”

Lol, can’t wait for this one.

Nice editing but for sure show their highlights more instead of constant footage of them shadow boxing and sitting on the cage

Back