Amazing new discovery!

G

Guestx

Holy shit!

8fa3b463fdbde489489a4ae5bc185b05.jpg

Well...Oprah is Queen of the USA. Only makes sense for them Aliens to get on board.

How fucking unlucky would you be to be attacked by dinosaurs in this day and age.

Aladdin is real, and what mall did God show up in?

Well im sold, it clearly states" The WORLDS only reliable newspaper"

Everyone better bow down to our new Oprah Overlord.

Down at the bottom does it say:

"Plus! America's New Gay Hero"?

Lol . I remember riding these as a kid. I read one about Nosferatu being loose in america.I actually slept with a stake under my bed. After the north ridge quake of 94, I remember they ran a article saying 50 foot demons had escaped from hell and California national guard was called in to stop them.they also had a article saying the us navy caught the lockness monster.the last one I remember seeing had the face of the devil in the clouds of explosion in mexico.

Lol . I remember riding these as a kid. I read one about Nosferatu being loose in america.I actually slept with a stake under my bed. After the north ridge quake of 94, I remember they ran a article saying 50 foot demons had escaped from hell and California national guard was called in to stop them.they also had a article saying the us navy caught the lockness monster.the last one I remember seeing had the face of the devil in the clouds of explosion in mexico.

For whatever reason, I still distinctly remember this one.

"Heaven Photographed by the Hubble" just cracked my ass up for some reason.

Heaven-photographed-by-hubble-telescope-Weekly-World-News4.jpg

For whatever reason, I still distinctly remember this one.

"Heaven Photographed by the Hubble" just cracked my ass up for some reason.

Heaven-photographed-by-hubble-telescope-Weekly-World-News4.jpg
oh yeah I remember that one too lol. I think those papers helped fuel my active imagination as a kid

Back