Amazing moves never attempted again

don't think i've ever seen an elbow like this

elbow%20KO.gif
Yeah Silva was one of the the best strikers in MMa history he tried that a few times vs Bisping but got nothing but air wonder why no one else uses that elbow move any one know the origin of this type of elbow?

360 roundhouse kicks have been effect and have landed in MMA, and will continue to land more frequently. I assure you.
no shit,but shogun was too slow and his coach probably told him never to do that bullshit again. hes lucky arona didnt beast a double

Yeah Silva was one of the the best strikers in MMa history he tried that a few times vs Bisping but got nothing but air wonder why no one else uses that elbow move any one know the origin of this type of elbow?
anderson worked very specifically at home on that move,after his coach told him to stop trying it. Its a really awkward move that freaks like anderson could land.

Another SHogun one would be the Falcon punch vs Chuck...

34sm9m8.gif

Another SHogun one would be the Falcon punch vs Chuck...

34sm9m8.gif
didnt he hit machida with that in the 2nd fight? or was it an overhand,i dont remember. This one looked real nice but chuck was so slow by then too

Very situational but it's the only time I've ever seen it in MMA so it impresses me.
84237_o.gif

This thread delivers with a great mix of technical highlights and hilarious fails

360 roundhouse kicks have been effect and have landed in MMA, and will continue to land more frequently. I assure you.

When has it ever worked at high levels? I have seen it tried, but never effectively at a high level (i am sure it has though)

When has it ever worked at high levels? I have seen it tried, but never effectively at a high level (i am sure it has though)

Alex Caceres landed them several times vs Urijah Faber, Yair Rodriguez throws them effectively vs pretty much everyone he's fought so far. Michael Page hasn't fought anyone super high level yet, but he's used them effectively also. Adam Khaliev who the UFC signed but he's decided to focus on his Karate career in Russia was a master at throwing them. Adlan Amagov was effect at throwing them in the UFC vs Chris Spang who was a lot better than the UFC cutting him would lead you to think. Cung Le used the 360 turning side kick effectively vs solid opposition too, which is a different technique but similar principal. Like I said, expect to see more of it.

I never understood why Pettis never attempted the Showtime Kick again or anything risky really. It's what made him exciting. Now he's gun-shy and worried about takedowns.

He had the Showtime knee against Cerrone:

Anthony-Pettis-knee-off-fence.gif

Cant believe no ones posted this yet.
tumblr_n69i8yFHXS1qhndw9o1_400.gif

The randleplex. Why hasnt anyone else tried picking someone up and flying reverse suplex piledrive them into the ground?

Gonzaga threw high kicks vs couture. He broke one of his arms with one.
Didn't help. He got his ass blasted.

Back