AMAZING EVENT TONIGHT!!!

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This card delivered!!!
Awesome fights, with knockouts and submissions!
A legendary fighter shows he still got it.
And main even was one to quench the thirst for blood even from the Just bleed gods!!!

People are always fast to bash, but when a card is that good, we should say it as well!!!

Even Chuck approves!!
tenor.gif

Pretty crazy to have a nice card like that for free.

Agree!
Free card with everything you could wish for.

KO's, TKO's and submissions.

And some people are still complaining... that (to me) just shows how spoiled some fans are.

Everytime I see smilin fuckin Sam show up it seems like it’ll be a low key awesome card

When they have events in Brazil , they typically do book squash matches to get the Brazilians a lot of wins and so We se a lot of finishes .
Not that I'm complaining it makes for some entertaining TV

You said it TS. Aces card all round.

giphy.gif

The whole thing was good IMO. Sherman took so many shots without Even flinching lol. Nog win was a treat. The main delivered back and fourth before a brutal finush. Lots of finishes throughout.

It’s funny because the cards people complain the most about pretty much always end up being great cards in terms of excitement and fight quality.

I’m noticing that free events have much more depth than ppv’s. Aside from the occasional 229 type event

Everytime I see smilin fuckin Sam show up it seems like it’ll be a low key awesome card

Homie got morphed into Frowning Fred tonight.

He got COMAed by Lil Nog.

Last edited:
I thought this event was going to be real fun but it pretty awesome.

Cause everyone has to make up for those fights where he does absolutely nothing.When guys make him fight he can be exciting,so that's like half the time if that.He's had some of the worst fights.His whole career he's had those actually.

When they have events in Brazil , they typically do book squash matches to get the Brazilians a lot of wins and so We se a lot of finishes .
Not that I'm complaining it makes for some entertaining TV

They did a good bit of that in Strikeforce.There was one event that was over so fast it was kind of funny.

The best cards this year have been the free ones. Especially many recent ones.

Yeah that card was hella better than the snoozefest we got in Moscow.

Back