Amandes Nunes vs. Pennington

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone really care about this fight? The commercials advertising it are cringe. It is either Joe Rogan or Cormier pretty much telling us how much of a chance Pennington has. Pennington has fought last since Conor fought Alvarez and is coming off of a broken leg and a honey moon with the tiny tornado.

Even if Pennington does somehow win, I still won't care.

How does Amanda Nunes continuously get main events?

Put Jacare vs. Gastelum as main event. Fook it!

Nope. Don't care.

Would be kinda neat if it was a tag team match Nunes-Ansaroff vs Pennington-Torres.

It’s better than doing nothing or watching paint dry

Pennington is actually very pretty, too bad she is a butch chick, if you look at her if she were girly and feminine she would be hot, her face is very pretty good symmetry to it.

I care... but only because title shots should happen more often.

The UFC reads these forums and no one understands why a LGBTQ main event might be popular?

Pennington is actually very pretty, too bad she is a butch chick, if you look at her if she were girly and feminine she would be hot, her face is very pretty good symmetry to it.

2791CC8A-3F48-4F37-B853-030A3DD9C517.gif
2CE83BD2-776C-493B-BD3B-E9A07B5DBA30.jpeg

And to answer your question TS, no. Majority of people here don’t care about Amanda Nunes or Ricky Pendleton.. or much wmma at all.

I care, but it's certainly not main event worthy. Should be a second or third title fight on a better card.

Don't forget Mackenzie Dern vs Amanda Cooper (a record of 3-3 over a 4 year period) is third from top on the bill. Some real top level stuff.

The UFC reads these forums and no one understands why a LGBTQ main event might be popular?

Do you think Tecia Torres is very jealous and hopes the intimate bond the two share in the cage does not translate to the bedroom?

It would be very odd for me as a straight male to fight the sex I am sexually attracted to in a fight. I would stay in their full guard or try to take the back but not finish the fight.

Terrible fight imo. UFC is dead. This is almost as lousy as bellators WMMA title fights

conor used to hate on the ufc poster guy but this is a masterpiece for this fight

untitled_21.jpg

I think Nunes beats her easily. She’s one of the most dominant female fighters and will be for a while as I don’t see any real threats to her in that division. Maybe Cat at some point but Nunes is a completely different fighter from when they first fight.

Do you realize if WMMA went away so would Mark Zima?

He is a true modern day suffragette, fighting daily for womens rights to fight badly for our amusement.

Like usual, Sherdog is going to complain and the fight will actually turn out to be good

Back