Amanda Nunes vs. Raquel Pennington targeted for UFC 224 in Rio May 12th

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Rocky was inactive due to injuries stemming from a car accident iirc. She's a tough fighter and usually shows up against tough opponents. She might not win this one but shell definitely impress people

That is over a year old.

Hasnt changed, the one open to fight was Cyborg....in a super card, not sure if she also asked millions on top, then changed to "want a ranked fighter", is fighting a can next.

I checked out who Pennington is and she hasn't fought for more than a year. In fact, she has been absent from the UFC octagon longer than Conor. How the hell do you get a title shot when you're so inactive?
Ummmm bro? they both fought on UFC 205? so..? it's the same absence here lol

No matter who wins- Torres or Andrade - Torres should fight Ansaroff in the same card.

I agree for historical purposes but it wouldn't be in Brazil given the obvious...

Hopefully Woodley and RDA get the Main Event. The numbers for this one are going to blow hard if they don't, even still Woodley and RDA would only be a slight bump up in PPV buys.

I'm definitely partial because I'm a big fan of hers, but I think Raquel is resourceful enough to dig up old Amanda Nunes and win this fight. Yes her inactivity is a problem, but I think she survives the early part of the fight and works enough late to steal a decision.

I checked out who Pennington is and she hasn't fought for more than a year. In fact, she has been absent from the UFC octagon longer than Conor. How the hell do you get a title shot when you're so inactive?
You have to look at the state of the division

She definitely earned her shot before all the injuries, just hoping the layoff doesn't hurt her.

Coming off the injuries, surgery, to fight a murderer for the title in Brazil. Crazy. Hope she can pull it off.

I think y'all sleeping on Rocky

If it only was that easy as to show two articles with both of them saying yes to fight....First one to say no was Nunes, im going with that until fight is announced.

Yeah, ok. She has said yes multiple times, but go ahead and cherry-pick.

Nunes used to train with Tecia. TECIA has all the good info and will provide every thing she has to Raquel.
Raquel for the win by retroactive Spying.

Yeah, ok. She has said yes multiple times, but go ahead and cherry-pick.

Both had said yes allegedly, but none has signed the fight, the first one to backout and said wanted nothing with Cyborg was Nunes, then i guess her PR team told her that it was a weak move, so she changed tune, but i still dont see the fight signed.

By beating Miesha Tate and everyone else losing.

If I'm DirecTv, I'm hiring more phone operators to make sure we can handle the order volume!

1 mil buyrate incoming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back