Amanda Nunes Open to Fighting Cyborg

Cyborg vs. Nunes

• Total voters
She pulled out of a fight with what's her face last minute after being cleared

Nunes does not strike me as confident, or anything
weak sauce. Cyborg would own

This is a bullshit thread. The quotes don't even support the title.

I've seen Nunes beat up bigger male fighters at the gym. Not UFC caliber fighters of course but some good up and comers who had weight advatage on her. She hits really hard and I never thought a woman can drop normal men with punches let a lone trained men. She's very aggressive and hits like a man but she has cardio issues and when she's put in tough positions she quits. I'd favor her over Cyborg but I really think Holly and Cat both beat her. She still has a good chance at beating anyone ,of course, due to her power punches. Seeing how she dropped those guys with punches changed my perspective on her. I advice everyone to drop by her gym and see her spar!
Nice.

Last edited:
I've seen Nunes beat up bigger male fighters at the gym. Not UFC caliber fighters of course but some good up and comers who had weight advatage on her. She hits really hard and I never thought a woman can drop normal men with punches let a lone trained men. She's very aggressive and hits like a man but she has cardio issues and when she's put in tough positions she quits. I'd favor her over Cyborg but I really think Holly and Cat both beat her. She still has a good chance at beating anyone ,of course, due to her power punches. Seeing how she dropped those guys with punches changed my perspective on her. I advice everyone to drop by her gym and see her spar!
Amanda Nunes would lose to Cody McKenzie in an actual fight.

Amanda Nunes would lose to Cody McKenzie in an actual fight.
He can definitley submit her but if he acts cocky and underestimates her, she can catch him and even finish him. She doesn't stand a chance against top 10 male ufc fighters but she can definitely finish the Cody's of the world and any chinny male fighter if she swarms them first. She has legit power in her hands. She's a savage and a lot of people underestimates her power

Those who say Cyborg is unimpressive or overrated always use examples of her opponents getting the absolute shit beaten out of them for a round or two longer than expected. That shows these people aren't serious. I would favor her heavily over any female MMA fighter, Nunes included.

He can definitley submit her but if he acts cocky and underestimates her, she can catch him and even finish him. She doesn't stand a chance against top 10 male ufc fighters but she can definitely finish the Cody's of the world and any chinny male fighter if she swarms them first. She has legit power in her hands. She's a savage and a lot of people underestimates her power
BTW does Nunes have "real" cardio issues where she pretty much has to worry about gassing at any pace ala Romero or does she just go so hard she drains all of her cardio really fast?

Those who say Cyborg is unimpressive or overrated always use examples of her opponents getting the absolute shit beaten out of them for a round or two longer than expected. That shows these people aren't serious.
No we use the example of her not having beaten any modern top fighters to prove how amazing she is.

Ain't this the chick that got KO'd by sinus congestion before her last fight?

1. Nunes has not cleaned out BW. lol.

2. Nunes would probably be Cyborg's best win.

Cyborg all the way. Better cardio, wider arsenal if strikes.

She doesn't really seem like she wants that fight. Same reasoning she had when she was first asked about Cyborg when she first got the belt. I doubt they are gonna fight each other which is BS. I hope Cyborg gets jealous of Nunes or something to get her in the mood to beat down Nunes. Cyborg can't be stopped by any female in the game today. She is the Goat and has been for years.

Nothing about this quote suggests that she's open to fighting Cyborg.

She should rematch Valentina, the one with the best claim to fight her in her natural division who she ducked over some sniffles.

Are you under the assumption Cyborg isn't dropping men as well? Good post though, nice insight

what happened to yesterdays thread where Amanda said she wasn't interested in the fight? lol.. <Lmaoo>

Soundz like she's just talking sh*t. She never said specifically it's what she wants... she even mentioned going down instead of up.
She was waiting for Cris to say Brazil vs Brazil made no sense so now it looks like Cris is ducking her.

Back