Amanda Nunes Is The Only MMA Fighter To Make the 2018 Forbes Top 30 Under 30 in Sports List

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only other fighter to make the 2018 list was boxer Canelo Alvarez

https://www.forbes.com/30-under-30/2018/sports/#6c11070e7d5f

~
Her profile given:

Amanda Nunes
Fighter, UFC

She sent shockwaves through the UFC world by defeating Ronda Rousey in just 48 seconds. The first openly gay champion for the sport, Nunes is the reigning women's bantamweight champion with a 15-4 record.Nunes has an endorsement deal with TEN spring water.

"Top 30 Under 30"

Am I the only one that doesn't understand what that means? Can someone explain?

No way she making more than Andrew Luck, Steph Curry, Russell Wilson, Anthony Davis etc

I just hope she doesn't get a case of the sniffles before her next fight.

"Top 30 Under 30"

Am I the only one that doesn't understand what that means? Can someone explain?

"Forbes 30 Under 30 is the definitive search for the world's most inspiring young innovators, bright rising stars and the leaders of tomorrow who are transforming the world. ... Forbes selects young leaders who have already made an impact or those who are just about to make it big."

Top 30 paid under 30 years old.

Wrong. See above.

"Forbes 30 Under 30 is the definitive search for the world's most inspiring young innovators, bright rising stars and the leaders of tomorrow who are transforming the world. ... Forbes selects young leaders who have already made an impact or those who are just about to make it big."

Wrong. See above.
Well that's dumb, no one knows who the fuck Nunes is.

They just needed a gay athlete to avoid the protest groups.

Wrong. See above.
I was gonna say there’s no way it’s highest paid under 30...almost every single player in the NBA made more than her last year.

So it's safe to say she was only included because she's homosexual. Grrreat.

Back