Amanda Nunes has begun training Victoria's Secret models for MMA.

Well any female who just wants to fight is immediately in the top 10 in her division.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

I can’t take Adriana Lima seriously. Claimed she was a virgin and was waiting until marriage, gets all mad when Joanna looses as if they’re best friends...

Plus, she’s not in prime anymore looks-wise

I can’t take Adriana Lima seriously. Claimed she was a virgin and was waiting until marriage, gets all mad when Joanna looses as if they’re best friends...

she's 36..

i think most WMMA fighters wanted to be models first, but they were just too ugly, so they literally fight for attention.

Truth is all women want to be. But not all can be. Same with men wanting to be really good looking, tall, big dick, and get tons of sex. Not all men are or can be so they pretend they dont want that to cope.

Same with men wanting to be really good looking, tall, big dick, and get tons of sex. Not all men are or can be so they pretend they dont want that to cope.

Completely untrue. You get over rooting everything that moves after a while. At a certain age it's good to settle down. Imagine being 30 and still chasing random pussy. Pathetic in most cultures.

Completely untrue. You get over rooting everything that moves after a while. At a certain age it's good to settle down. Imagine being 30 and still chasing random pussy. Pathetic in most cultures.

And yet in all those cultures you speak of men in power do just that or have harems or multiple women. Being a good little worker bee bitch is what average men do.

This not even mention that as long as you are creating kids in the evolutionary sense you are winning. I agreement who are 40 with no kids and no love for there peoppe or religion or whatever are useless wastes. It crazy to think but many actor and playboy type guys are having less impact on the world and future then some militant Farmer who has 7 kids in Pakistan or some Chinese nationalist spy who has 2 kids. Etc

World doesn' remember how many girls you banged and it doesn' matter. But how many women you get pregnant historically does matter.

Wonderboy (a local) was on the morning show I listen to on the way to work today and mentioned Adriana Lima being an enthusiast.

Edit: He also mentioned some direct messaging contact with her on social media. Lay that groundwork, Wonderboy!

Looks pretty goddam good to me.

Nunes better be careful before she gets hit by metoo#

And yet in all those cultures you speak of men in power do just that or have harems or multiple women. Being a good little worker bee bitch is what average men do.

This not even mention that as long as you are creating kids in the evolutionary sense you are winning. I agreement who are 40 with no kids and no love for there peoppe or religion or whatever are useless wastes. It crazy to think but many actor and playboy type guys are having less impact on the world and future then some militant Farmer who has 7 kids in Pakistan or some Chinese nationalist spy who has 2 kids. Etc

World doesn' remember how many girls you banged and it doesn' matter. But how many women you get pregnant historically does matter.
Dwight Howard and certain NBA players have multiple illegitimate kids.
There are extremes to both sides.

That’s her job at Invicta. Scout and fighter development. But why in the world would a VS model want to get kicked in the face ? That seems like a counter productive idea to me.

Back