Am I wrong to think that submissions shouldn’t win you the fight?

I think the ban to start threads should be extended from whitebelts to include the OP.

Wtf is this shit..

IMO submissions should get you a 10-8 round unless your opponent goes to sleep/can’t tap out of it. So many great fights have ended ebruply by submissions that arn’t even lethal. I mean who really thinks Anderson “beat” Chael? How can you call someone the winner when you got beat up decisively for 5 rounds but just cause you wrapped your legs around a guy’s neck for a couple seconds you’re therefore the “winner”?
<Dylan>
Why are you doing this? What are you getting out of it?

giphy.gif
Not to hi jack the thread , but fuck this scene and the honey dickin scene.... Classic hahaaa

Did TS post idiotic threads before he posted about getting tapped out by a 115 pound girl?

Or did the shame turn him into a real bad troll?

TS is the guy who got tapped by at 115 lb girl. This nonsense is his way of convincing himself he didn’t lose to a girl

KO's also shouldn't win fights IMO.

All fights should be decisions.

Did submission win that 115pound girl from your local gym the fight against you? Or are you making excuses for that loss now ?
I don't know what that first sentence means mate, I want to though.
On topic of course subs mean you win the fight, it a fighter taps they are literally saying "you win".

Disagree. Why should you get a 10-8. What if you were touching the guy with the jab for 4 minutes then he gets a cheap takedown, gets your back, and slips in the RNC? Is that really dominant enough to erase everything you did in the round? Not imo. Submissions should give a 10-9, not 10-8.

I think submissions should be like beating a champ in a UFC division. Doesn't really count unless you can do it twice.

In case I haven't mentioned, I like your style.

When fighters tap, they are asking the ref to stop the fight. If they want to continue fighting, they don't tap.

Dude, never go full ROtard

AAAAARRRRRRRR

4067FA93-0B17-4CA6-AC75-0B311C76B939.jpeg

After a successful submission the fight should be resetted, still 3 limbs to go.

Not to hi jack the thread , but fuck this scene and the honey dickin scene.... Classic hahaaa
If that's from The Interview, that film was fucking terrible, I made it about 30 minutes in, it was dogshit.

TS, go ahead and look up the definition of the word "submission."

IMO submissions should get you a 10-8 round unless your opponent goes to sleep/can’t tap out of it. So many great fights have ended ebruply by submissions that arn’t even lethal. I mean who really thinks Anderson “beat” Chael? How can you call someone the winner when you got beat up decisively for 5 rounds but just cause you wrapped your legs around a guy’s neck for a couple seconds you’re therefore the “winner”?

I have read a lot of dumb shit on SD. This might be the single dumbest thing I have ever read. I hope you’re just trolling. If not, have you been dropped on your head recently?

....forcing someone to tap against their own will by attempting to choke them unconscious, or to break a bone.. yeah

I want to know what's going on in your head…
Is this for real?

In a word: you're goddamn right you are wrong.

Back