Am I wrong to think that submissions shouldn’t win you the fight?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMO submissions should get you a 10-8 round unless your opponent goes to sleep/can’t tap out of it. So many great fights have ended ebruply by submissions that arn’t even lethal. I mean who really thinks Anderson “beat” Chael? How can you call someone the winner when you got beat up decisively for 5 rounds but just cause you wrapped your legs around a guy’s neck for a couple seconds you’re therefore the “winner”?

giphy.gif

i think boxing is the sport for you.

What about that time you got tapped out by a 115lbs chick?

I agree. It's a shitty way to win, invented by scrawny Brazilians with no KO power.

IMO submissions should get you a 10-8 round unless your opponent goes to sleep/can’t tap out of it. So many great fights have ended ebruply by submissions that arn’t even lethal. I mean who really thinks Anderson “beat” Chael? How can you call someone the winner when you got beat up decisively for 5 rounds but just cause you wrapped your legs around a guy’s neck for a couple seconds you’re therefore the “winner”?
Nah brah, u can still beat her

{<redford}

Don't want to lose by submission?

Don't get submitted.

Well when you get tapped out by a little girl this opinion doesn't surprise me.

Did submission win that 115pound girl from your local gym the fight against you? Or are you making excuses for that loss now ?

Yes, you are wrong.

You do realize that a choke in an actual fight can KILL someone, no?

Maybe this is more your style ...

fiddlefordummiesnewjpg-ae1d36d2d514ef6f.jpg

200.gif

Someone called TS a "next-level" troll(I'm paraphrasing) in another thread the other day.

....I'm inclined to agree.

Submissions should only count when a 115lb female is making a 205lb male tap out

Back