Am I the only one who noticed the Felder's biased commentary? lol

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
" KZ lands sharp jab followed by right that knocks Yair's head back.

Felder:

gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

Yair flinches

Felder:

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

"Holly shit did yall see that shit ?! "

I'm a fan of both guys so I'm happy to see yair bouncing back from a loss, but damn Felder, you gonna make Yair's gf jealous.

"Rumored" what? U r just talking out of your ass, his commentary was more then fine, he does a great job noticing things as they happen and pointing them out.

"Rumored" what? U r just talking out of your ass, his commentary was more then fine, he does a great job noticing things as they happen and pointing them out.

I can't be the only person since there were tons of posters complaining about his commentary on main thread. It was almost like Felder had money on Yair.

eddie-bravo-building-an-empire_1024x1024.jpg

He may have been slightly biased but it wasnt bad. When you know these giys personally, or even if you're just a fan, it's impossible not to have a little bias.

He did fine.

I can't be the only person since there were tons of posters complaining about his commentary on main thread
im sure u aren't, but people will complain about anything and everything, his commentary was more then ok, at the same time, hes learning and getting better, and i think he was the lead tonight since no rogan which is different then letting Rogan take the lead and then just piggy back of that.

He was excited as were the fans, nothing wrong with that, gave props to both fighters throughout the fight.

I was downright pissed by it for the first 2 rounds, but it got much better during rounds 3 and on. But ya that is dead on how he was for first two rounds.

Nah, he did great. He's one of the best commentator the UFC desk have ever seen apart from Cormier

Most people noticed that. It was extremely biased at the beginning half of the fight, but he started giving KZ his props at the end.

i like felder because it's ok to have a "normal" guy in there and by normal i don't mean the boring anik, the arrogant cruz, joe rogan, joe rogan lite jimmy smith, and the lovable daniel cormier. Felder is like the new brian stann and I can dig that, you need a guy like that.

He may have been slightly biased but it wasnt bad. When you know these giys personally, or even if you're just a fan, it's impossible not to have a little bias.

He did fine.

No! He must be held accountable and brought to justice for what he has done.

Yes I noticed it as well, it was like he was watching a different fight.

He is somewhat biased. It's like he chooses someone to cover and sticks with it.

my favorite moment of the fight was the play by play guy saying zombie had outstruck yair 2 to 1 and felder completely ignoring the stat and going back on his yair train. Felder yacking about training with yair after the fight sealed it. Such a joke

my favorite moment of the fight was the play by play guy saying zombie had outstruck yair 2 to 1 and felder completely ignoring the stat and going back on his yair train. Felder yacking about training with yair after the fight sealed it. Such a joke

Even better when the co commentator mentioned the stat Felder replied “yes but is seems Korean hasn’t been able to really connect with his strikes”. I was like wtf that literally makes no sense, it clearly stated Korean was landing twice the amount of strikes.

I noticed it.

He was unsubtle in his obeying of the brass commands.

The Cowboy fight & the main event.

Plus he blew what should've been the call of his life by thinking it was a headbutt.

Back